PDA

View Full Version : Anyone running Salsco equipment?

JLC
10-22-2001, 07:30 PM
I'm looking at their products. Specifically their truck/leaf loaders. Does anyone have any of their products? I did a search and found 4 posts which didn't get much into detail. Their website is www.salsco.com.

Kent Lawns
10-22-2001, 07:39 PM
Don't have experience with their truck loaders, but...

I used to run their leaf blowers on an eXmark Turf Ranger. Pretty nice equipment but sold them with the machines.

Quality was very satisfactory.

gene gls
10-22-2001, 10:14 PM
I got to look at some of thier equipment at the BIG E this year and its well bulit. I will consider them in the future.

Gene

mowerconsultant
10-22-2001, 10:26 PM
Salsco is a good company.
Great owner, great reps, overall great company to work with.
There name is not as big as others but they are by far a better company to work with.
There chippers are second to no one.
Also,
Salsco has made Lesco truck loaders for many years.

Later
Pj

JLC
10-22-2001, 11:02 PM
Thanks for the posts guys. Their service is good so far. I called requesting some literature on Thursday or Friday of last week and have already got it in the mail today (Monday). As I've said before, the service of a company means more to me than the product itself in most cases.

If anyone else has any information about these units please speak up. I was very impressed with their loaders so far. The pricing seems to be within reason. Even on the 65 horse tow behind truck loader. Now that would have some serious suction.

mdb landscaping
10-24-2001, 06:51 PM
i too saw them at the big e. ive heard of them before and it looks like they make really good quality equipment.

lawn and stump
10-24-2001, 07:38 PM
I bought a salsco leaf blower attachment for my walkbehind it would blow some leaves! I took the deck off and attached the blower. But since I lost a big condo contract I don't use the salsco much any more

John DiMartino
10-24-2001, 10:19 PM
I have a Salsco greens aerator ,a 30-12.Its been good so far,and parts are easy to get.