PDA

View Full Version : Anyone using roll offs?

Bull
01-13-2008, 05:42 PM
I have been thinking of buying a dump trailer and then I got to thinking about the roll offs. With one of those I could still use it for soil, mulch, leaf cleanups and also rent the container out for construction site cleanups or someone cleaning out basements, etc. The containers are not that expensive. So what is your opinion of this over a standard dump trailer? Thanks

NLS1
01-13-2008, 07:34 PM
This is what I will be doing later this year. Check out swaploader.com they have a high quality system.
You could run a box truck for summer, have a flat bed for a skid steer or salter and a dump box for everything else. Dumpsters for construction debris, etc., etc., etc....

mverick
01-13-2008, 08:35 PM
Do you have a place to store the other 3 5 or 7 dump boxes?

I've considered it myself. Have one or two set up for sealed boxes. Drop at a residence with all the tools to do a job. Guy's just go to the box. Pick it up when Job is done and drop at next site. Drop materials in another box. Rock, pavers, sand, etc. All to do the job.

Good idea if you have the room. Some neighborhoods here won't allow them. PODS either.