PDA

View Full Version : 2007 PG Magnum on ebay now

americanlawn
01-15-2008, 05:42 PM
This one is in Springfield, Illinois. "No reserve". 41 hours on the unit. Auction ends January 22. Two bids so far ($1025). The last Magnum I saw on ebay never sold cuz the reserve was not met.:usflag:

Landrus2
01-15-2008, 05:46 PM
do you have a tag # for the post

americanlawn
01-15-2008, 06:02 PM
Item number 260203531236

do you have a tag # for the post

Landrus2
01-15-2008, 06:16 PM
Did you use one before? :weightlifter:

americanlawn
01-15-2008, 06:35 PM
I demo'd these (2007 models) twice. Spray coverage was still not heavy enough for us, but this can easily be addressed. We still use two PG Ultras (2004 models), so I know PG units are built to last. We changed the pumps, etc in order to provide better weed control so they do what we expect of them. I've been told the 2007 models are better than older models for several reasons. I hope a member of lawnsite buys this unit at a good price. Thanks, americanlawn.

PSUTURFGEEK
01-15-2008, 09:12 PM
If anyone is interested I have a friend in the business with a Lt Rich Z-spray Jr. for sale 160 hours like new, he bought it for his techs to see if they would like it and they didn't and stayed with the magnums due to the amount of hills they apply on. 4295.00 located in southern end of pa.

BobcatBoy06
01-15-2008, 09:44 PM
PSUTURF I sent you a PM

TLS
01-16-2008, 07:48 PM
Looks like a lot of wheel rust for a 40hr machine.

Plus, the pictures are showing it DIRTY.

Perfect canidate for the engine block corrosion.

rcreech
01-16-2008, 08:12 PM
Looks like a lot of wheel rust for a 40hr machine.

Plus, the pictures are showing it DIRTY.

Perfect canidate for the engine block corrosion.

I noticed that the macine was also outside and looked like it had wet fert all over it! That was a BIG concern to me so I sent the seller an e-mail and it was a bank (probably a repo). They said the machine has set outside for 6 months and they hadn't started it or anything!

With that said...I wouldn't give over 2 grand for it! I don't want nothing that has set outside, unless it is a steal!

Rain + Fert + 6 months outside = Stay the heck away IMO

americanlawn
01-17-2008, 07:45 PM
Good advice. These machines are very expensive new, but I also noticed the deflector shield was broken????? I know of another unit soon to be on the market that will not have this problem. The brand name starts with a "T".

rcreech
01-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Good advice. These machines are very expensive new, but I also noticed the deflector shield was broken????? I know of another unit soon to be on the market that will not have this problem. The brand name starts with a "T".

Is the second letter a U? :laugh:

Jason Rose
01-17-2008, 11:20 PM
I noticed that the macine was also outside and looked like it had wet fert all over it! That was a BIG concern to me so I sent the seller an e-mail and it was a bank (probably a repo). They said the machine has set outside for 6 months and they hadn't started it or anything!

With that said...I wouldn't give over 2 grand for it! I don't want nothing that has set outside, unless it is a steal!

Rain + Fert + 6 months outside = Stay the heck away IMO

Yikes... I have one just like this one, about 40 hours on it, and it still looks like NEW! I was just looking at this one for comparison sake... It's just a shame what happens to good equipment sometimes. If it hadn't sat there and festered for months I'm sure it could have found a good home fast! Now that bank is probably going to have to take a loss on the whole thing because no one knew any better.