PDA

View Full Version : I got a good one! about big fert squirt

humble1
01-15-2008, 08:44 PM
This was last spring but still funny!

So my mother in law calls my wife to tell my wife about the phone call she got the other day. My mother in law answers the phone, its a telemarketer from a "BIG" lawn fert company. Seems they would be in the hood and wanted to give her an estimate, my mother in law says " well thanks anyway but my son in law does it" .

The girl reading off the card at Che--- , I mean BIG fert company says well we are very competitive and can give you a competitive estimate. My mother in law says well my son in law does it for free. Once again the girl on the other line goes on about their service and that they could beat my price.
My mother in law says how can you beat free, my son in law does it for nothing, so how can you beat that. The girl says well we are competitive and we can beat any price, My mother in law says are you reading off a card or are you just lacking the ability to understand that my son in law does it for free. Free is not a number I think you can beat and hangs up. Well guys they must not cover that in their training program.

rcreech
01-15-2008, 08:47 PM
:laugh:

They are sad!

Remember this as I heard this on here a long time ago, and I use it all the time:

They are just a marketing company trying to do lawncare!

humble1
01-15-2008, 08:58 PM
:laugh:

They are sad!

Remember this as I heard this on here a long time ago, and I use it all the time:

They are just a marketing company trying to do lawncare!

hey rodney 1000 th post, but im gaining fast. lol

rcreech
01-15-2008, 09:03 PM
hey rodney 1000 th post, but im gaining fast. lol

Heck yeah! :weightlifter:

I have waited a long time for this moment (You can't see me, but I have a tear dropping down my cheek). :laugh:

BTW....when did you change your Avatar?

humble1
01-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Heck yeah! :weightlifter:

I have waited a long time for this moment (You can't see me, but I have a tear dropping down my cheek). :laugh:

BTW....when did you change your Avatar?

Well when i first set up the account i tryed to use this picture i took of my dog one morning duck hunting. There is a small spec of one of the decoys. Its one of my favorit pics because about 10 min later 3 teal came buzzing by and believe it or not i took 3 with 1 shot. Anyway i was bored tonight so i figured out how to change it. Happy times

mow2nd
01-15-2008, 10:46 PM
That's funny, if they can beat FREE then they can do my yards.