PDA

View Full Version : New truck lettered!

TXNSLighting
01-16-2008, 03:38 PM
just got er done an hour ago!! i love it!

TXNSLighting
01-16-2008, 03:40 PM
these are cell phone pics, ill try and get better ones later.

deere615
01-16-2008, 09:31 PM
From what I can see it looks pretty nice!

bill8379
01-16-2008, 09:54 PM
That's the way I do it, GIANT phone numbers. Looks great.

lyube
01-17-2008, 03:53 AM
Ryan,

It looks sharp! Like the truck too. The lettering looks easy to read even from the camera phone pics.

bigclawnman
01-17-2008, 08:25 AM
not to get too nosy, but roughly how much did that run you. Think about doing something like that.

TXNSLighting
01-17-2008, 08:33 AM
i really dont mind sharin much of anything. ya know it was quite reasonable! everything was $329. and yes i wanted it very clean, and noticable. im goin to hook it to my trailer today and take more pics with a real camera. should look nice! i love the yellow i chose, it went perfect with the truck.

TXNSLighting
01-17-2008, 01:06 PM
heres a little better one.

Tadams
01-17-2008, 01:18 PM
That looks very clean and sharp! Are the colors gold with a black trim? They look really good together! What I like about vinyl instead of magnets is that you can actually see the name and number. Nothing wrong with magnets (I used them my first year) but vinyl looks more professional and lets people know that you are not a fly-by-night company. Anyone can have mags made for less than a $100 but when you get your truck lettered it makes you stand out. Just my opinion.

TXNSLighting
01-17-2008, 03:39 PM
i will agree. i love the lettering, and it looks very professional. yes i chose that color in my head, and told my sign guy, i want a darker yellow with a black outline. he showed me some colors, and he had the exact color i wanted! I do agree it does seperate the fly by nighters from the real guys. noone doin this for a bit is going to spend what i spent on this.

blm86
01-17-2008, 05:23 PM
Trucks looks really good. I have been debating how i wanted to letter my crew cab and now i think i made up my mind on having it go across both doors similar to yours.

TXNSLighting
01-18-2008, 09:03 AM
yeh the bigger the better! keep it clean to!

sweetlou
01-19-2008, 07:07 PM
looks beutiful, only thing that stops me fromdoing it on my pick up is not being able to go on the parkways,my dump truck is lettered but im hesitant about my pick up and magnets look cheap.

rmmllc
01-20-2008, 12:11 AM
I just committed to buy an NPR. Any suggestions on graphics (big phone number is a good tip). I think your truck looks really clean and sharp. I am excited about my box truck/ rolling billboard. No one around here has one, so I think it will stand out. I just want it to look sharp. I guess just get a professional graphics person and I should get professional results.

bigw
01-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Very sharp!!

Tadams
01-20-2008, 12:54 AM
I just committed to buy an NPR. Any suggestions on graphics (big phone number is a good tip). I think your truck looks really clean and sharp. I am excited about my box truck/ rolling billboard. No one around here has one, so I think it will stand out. I just want it to look sharp. I guess just get a professional graphics person and I should get professional results.

Now we're talking my language! You will love the NPR! There are lots of guys on here with them. Do a search on NPR or Isuzu or Box truck and you will see lots of pics. Mine are in there somewhere. I've got the name, logo, a few services, and a huge phone number on the box. You can read the number a block away! Go BIG! Oh, yeah- I almost forgot- congratulations on the box!

shane mapes
01-20-2008, 01:54 AM
good colors for the truck. and it stands out pretty nice ..