PDA

View Full Version : ASV's new look

bobcat_ron
01-17-2008, 02:51 PM
http://www.asvi.com/

New paint schemes and finally their new track for rough terrain!

ksss
01-17-2008, 03:11 PM
The paint looks good.

mrsops
01-17-2008, 05:28 PM
i would never buy that machine, a plastic rear door, some real cheap looking stuff on that machine, makes alot of rattling to

Ridin' Around
01-17-2008, 05:43 PM
i would never buy that machine, a plastic rear door, some real cheap looking stuff on that machine, makes alot of rattling to

All of the new rear hoods are now steel, no more plastic! New door handles don't rattle like they used to. Many improvements made you should take a look and a ride mrsops! The new 60's are 2-spped drives now. I drove one late last year the hight is very powerfull even when turning. The PT-60 is going to be a giant killer!

mrsops
01-17-2008, 05:45 PM
yeah i was in one i dont like how the bar comes up to your chest when your sitting in the machine, also there to ass big

Ridin' Around
01-17-2008, 06:00 PM
yeah i was in one i dont like how the bar comes up to your chest when your sitting in the machine, also there to ass big

the heat and air work good in the cabbed ones though! Can't hate that or can ya!!!:hammerhead:

DiyDave
01-17-2008, 08:04 PM
All that rattlin you hear is the money in your pocket!:laugh:

Construct'O
01-17-2008, 08:18 PM
http://www.asvi.com/

New paint schemes and finally their new track for rough terrain!

It will be interesting where the Terex decal go and when white paint will be used.

Just paint it white with a Bobcat decal and it will almost be a Bobcat then.:drinkup::usflag:

Fieldman12
01-17-2008, 09:33 PM
I think the paint scheme looks pretty cool myself. I have been waiting for Deere to paint the booms black on the CTL's and skid steer's to match the rest of the excavating line. They may think though it will look too much like a New Holland.

mrsops
01-17-2008, 09:36 PM
you can paint that machine any color you want. i think they should worry more about the height reach on that machine im lucky i loaded my wheelbarrel i cant belive those machines have no reach

Ridin' Around
01-17-2008, 10:17 PM
you can paint that machine any color you want. i think they should worry more about the height reach on that machine im lucky i loaded my wheelbarrel i cant belive those machines have no reach

Wow... per Bobcat's website... the lift height at the pin on a s330 is 130". This is listed as a vertical lift machine for them I believe.
Being fair and comparing vertical lift machines I found this...
ASV's vertical lift machine the RCV actually has a spec height of 131"! Now that means you can add a 1" side board on your "wheelbarrel" and haul more therefore making you more money! It is green in color!
To be absolutely fair a PT-100 only lifts 125" but when your wheels are sunk 5 inches unlike a track machine I guess they will be equal. And then we can talk about high flow... get your facts together!:dizzy:

mrsops
01-17-2008, 10:19 PM
facts are i was talking about the asv rc30 that couldnt load my dump truck. the bobcat s100 did with no problem thats the machine i was talking about

Ridin' Around
01-17-2008, 10:58 PM
You got me, nearly 2ft difference in lift height on those 2:nono:
But we can debate the true comparison of those 2 machines in depth.. the ASV weighs less than 3000pounds while the S100 is nearly 1200 pounds more and on wheels. Ground pressure plays a huge factor in my line of work. We can get in and out on wet days and spend next week on another landscaping job instead of filling-in tire ruts and putting down new sod. If you are in loading application and don't get on nice lawns you may really enjoy the S100.

Now back to TOPIC... Kudos to ASV for setting themselves apart from Cat, and making the new machines easier to pick out on a moving trailer. The new paint scheme comes as a part of ASV's new policy to get some uniformity in their brand. They had several variations in what they were known as, some said Posi-tracks, others SR and RC etc. Now all have a new look and a common model name "PT". The second part still indicates horsepower. The Scout still stands alone with an ST model #. They have a new logo on everything as well. Way to go ASV!

Ausman
01-18-2008, 02:37 AM
mrsops get yourself some hi lift ram kits for those Rc30's if you need a part number ask, or i will sell you some at conexpo when i go to the states.

KRtraxx
01-18-2008, 02:01 PM
Wasnt aware of the high lift cylinders for the RC 30??

Digdeep
01-20-2008, 11:57 AM
I like the new paint scheme too. I also want to find out how much better that new aggressive track pushes snow. My RC50 already does a real good job, but I bet the new track is much better.

Ausman..how much higher do these "high lift" kits allow the RC30 to lift?

mag360
01-20-2008, 07:20 PM
mrsops get yourself some hi lift ram kits for those Rc30's if you need a part number ask, or i will sell you some at conexpo when i go to the states.

We definitely need more info about this.

DiyDave
01-20-2008, 07:32 PM
I kinda got to thinkin' (there I go again!) I think you are yankin' our chain about that high lift kit. As I was driving across the farm with a round bale in the grapple bucket, it occurred to me that if you lengthen the lift cylinders, without somehow changing the boom pivot point in the back, all you would accomplish is to dump the load on your head! Also, if you use longer cylinders, (unless they are telescoping cyl's), won't that make it dig less deep? Something aint addin' up here! I think I'll stick with my 8" wooden ramp, I know it won't break anything!:hammerhead::hammerhead: