PDA

View Full Version : NEW-T-shirt design..come in and look>>>>>

ChadsLawn
10-26-2001, 12:05 AM
ok guys I spent alot of time making this 1..I really hope everyone likes this design..I will only take suggestions for ADDING stuff to it..Im not changing the way it looks at all..Like I said..This took from 10pm till 7am the next morning...

Welp here it is...please list how many you would like to have..size also please.....

http://www.elmlawnsite.com/images/image1.gif

CSRA Landscaping
10-26-2001, 12:13 AM
How long are they going to be available? What's the price? Is this a one-time deal or will they be available for a while? Can they be customized? Do you charge shipping? All this will influence my order.

kutnkru
10-26-2001, 12:41 AM
You designed it and put in the labor so you should reap the benefits thereof. Its a shirt by you, for guys like us but not for my tastes.

However, I would be interested in two smalls for my daughters. You can send me the info or post where to send payments to if enough take interest.

Thanks for the efforts.
kris

ChadsLawn
10-26-2001, 08:05 PM
http://clswebdesign.8m.net/mow1.gif

http://clswebdesign.8m.net/mow_flag.gif

http://clswebdesign.8m.net/mow2.gif

JJ Lawn
10-26-2001, 08:09 PM
I like that..... but

We don't have palm trees in Arkansas. You gonna make some with Oaks on them? :) :) :)

Jim

ChadsLawn
10-26-2001, 08:35 PM
ok...you got OAk tree

By the way..There will be a logo on the front "www.lawnsite.com"

personal names are $1.00 extra

If enough guys want these I will offer 4 different colors..

shirts: black, white, green, gray

Logo letter coloring: green, white, yellow...

I will be adding more info as I go along..I have made 1 shirt already on a green shirt with yellow lettering with black trim..and I do have to say it looks good...:D

Chad

gene gls
10-26-2001, 09:49 PM
Two extra large with OAK trees.

Gene

JJ Lawn
10-27-2001, 08:52 AM
Put me down for two with Oaks. 1 white, 1 grey

And by the way, I wouldn't mind the www.lawnsite.com on these.. :)

What brand of tee's you going to use. Need to know for size. If Jerzees, XXL. If Fruit of the Loom, XXXL

Jim

plow kid
10-27-2001, 01:53 PM
you stole my slogan "you grow it we mow it" I want royalties;)
neways put me down for 2 xxl with the oak tree on the grey shirt for my brother and a friend of mine

kutnkru
10-27-2001, 09:06 PM
Why do your Palm trees look like cannabis plants??? :dizzy: :alien: :dizzy:

ChadsLawn
10-29-2001, 10:48 AM
Oh this isnt good..Cant do any shirts at this rate..

Chad

Guido
10-29-2001, 10:59 AM
Originally posted by ChadsLawn
Oh this isnt good..Cant do any shirts at this rate..

Chad

I think the sticker idea was better. Stick to something simple. Read my post in this thread in the landscape section.

I like the idea with the 2 oak tree's, "Landscaper's Keep America Beutiful" in the middle and the American flag under the text. Nothing else, it's simple and looks good.

I also liked the one you made with the flag and eagle.

Anyway, like I was saying with the stickers, I think it would be a lot easier to sell because they are cheaper.

If you decide not to do it, let me know because I would do it, I just think you could make some money for LS and yourself. It would be a lot harder for me to do it being overseas or I would have jumped on this a while ago.

ChadsLawn
10-29-2001, 03:49 PM
The stickers are still on..1 problem..The place Im going to get them dpne at the minium is 500..So I need at least 300 sold to make any kind of money off them..500x$2.25 each just to make..No way can I afford that right off the bat..I am doing this stuff to make some extra money..I spent 10 days in the hospital back in June and lost over half of my acounts..Times right now arent too good for me.So me being into graphics Im hoping it will bring a part time if not full time income in for my family..
I went today to try to get a loan for the equiptment I need to do this stuff at home,and they pretty much laughed at me..

So anyway <b>order some shirts and stickers,when I get enough ordered Ill start the process..</B>

Chad

stslawncare
10-29-2001, 05:00 PM
put me down for a shirt and a few stickers

Lawndude
10-31-2001, 12:21 PM
put me down for a palm tree shirt

BLLSCO
11-02-2001, 07:02 PM
Put me down for two t-shirts!! I would like a XXL Please!! I will pay for the price you want to sell them!

thelandscaper27
11-21-2001, 10:03 AM
I like the 1st design. I read everyone's comments ......................
but no prices for the shirts.