01-18-2008, 02:11 PM
anyone know what fixture this is?

JoeyD
01-18-2008, 03:26 PM
That would be an ugly light!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-18-2008, 04:21 PM
I think Joey is right!

If I had to guess I would go with RAB. It looks like it might be made of that cast 'white metal' that gets brittle with age and drops is finish in about a year or so.

Who knows... is this a test?:)

TXNSLighting
01-18-2008, 05:38 PM
ha no! my first guess was cast when i saw it. it has hinkley lighting on the inside of the dome. its not a joke..ha! this is a project im working on, there was a landscaper there putting lights in and this is what he put in. the homeowner got pissed at the landscape guy and the he managed to get almost 20 of these quality lights in there...unfortunately the homeowner really likes these path/crap lights and wats me to leave them and find two more....

Pro-Scapes
01-18-2008, 06:43 PM
if they say hinkley then thats your answer looks like a hinkley 1543 cast alluminum fixture to me.

Pro-Scapes
01-18-2008, 07:44 PM
ha no! my first guess was cast when i saw it. it has hinkley lighting on the inside of the dome. its not a joke..ha! this is a project im working on, there was a landscaper there putting lights in and this is what he put in. the homeowner got pissed at the landscape guy and the he managed to get almost 20 of these quality lights in there...unfortunately the homeowner really likes these path/crap lights and wats me to leave them and find two more....

your statement confuses me... the landscaper was lighting the house and should not of been ? Dont warranty lights he provided and make sure you check his install... 20 paths ? wow lol sounds like a runway in the making

TXNSLighting
01-19-2008, 10:44 PM
your statement confuses me... the landscaper was lighting the house and should not of been ? Dont warranty lights he provided and make sure you check his install... 20 paths ? wow lol sounds like a runway in the making

o i know, i already told the customer i wont warranty any of the existing lights. i tried to make it clear..ha! he definately knows nothing about lighting, just by the fixtrues he uses... and no 20 total fixtures. he has 7 paths out there, the rest are MR 11 little bullets....look like crap!! and weigh about a pound!

TXNSLighting
01-19-2008, 10:45 PM
if they say hinkley then thats your answer looks like a hinkley 1543 cast alluminum fixture to me.

ha! well alright! i never heard of hinkley before...