PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Bright Lights has a new face

Christmas Creations
01-18-2008, 06:01 PM
Since I've posted on this area before I would like to announce of my Joining Forces with Holiday Bright Lights, where I will be handling Memberships and Wholesale accounts.

I have plenty of experience in installs/bids/customer service/marketing for Holiday Season.

If you want to know more about becoming a member of Holiday Bright Lights, shoot me an email at mike@holidaybrightlights.com . You will be surprised what can happen after your in the business for a couple years.

Good Luck in 2008,

Mike Marlow

David Gretzmier
01-19-2008, 01:12 AM
I spoke with Mike on the phone yesterday and I'd like to throw in the ring here that he sounds like a good stand up guy. Mike- You probably should inform Lawnsite you now work for a manufacturing/distibutor company and you are a company representative. Your public profile should reflect that. It basically lets the reader of your posts know that your opinion is predicated from that perspective rather than an installer/contractor. Hope you post here often ! thanks, dave g

Christmas Creations
01-21-2008, 12:00 PM
David,
Thanks for the post and heads up, I'm ready to help anyone make some extra dough during the Holiday season...if a guy like me who was holding down a full-time job can do it, any landscaper or seasonal proffesional can do it.
Give me a call or email me, I will show you the way I did it.

Thanks,
MIKE MARLOW
mike@holidaybrightlights.com
(866) 932-9363