PDA

View Full Version : New toys

Whites Lawn Care
01-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Heres one of my new billy goat wide area vaccum. also bought a new truck loader 18 HP billy goat Can't wait for leaf season next year....Will post pics of it and the new leaf set up for next year. I know i'm late but picked up a new contract so i am just getting a jump on next season.

deere615
01-18-2008, 10:23 PM
Nice machine, I want to get a good walk behind vac for next year I was looking into the billy goat MV

South Florida Lawns
01-28-2008, 03:47 AM
Ummm whats with that sidwayz picture? haha

mowing grass 1111
01-28-2008, 05:46 AM
whats a unit like that cost ?? how many bushels will it hold

ouch ...nevermind $3,100 nice peice of equipment . i have been thinking about doing leaves next year.. 6 years in the business and I have never done leaf removal lol .... damn i am lazy... anyways i think a ultra vac would probably be best for me

mdvaden
01-28-2008, 02:52 PM
That's a nice color for a machine too.

I've always like the darker green machin colors best, because they don't look dirty as easily.

All_Toro_4ME
01-28-2008, 02:59 PM
made me a little dizzy looking at it cuz its sideways, but at the end of the day, you have a very nice machine.

Landrus2
01-28-2008, 03:02 PM
Heres one of my new billy goat wide area vaccum. also bought a new truck loader 18 HP billy goat Can't wait for leaf season next year....Will post pics of it and the new leaf set up for next year. I know i'm late but picked up a new contract so i am just getting a jump on next season.
Those it work on wet leafs that unit is self propelled :drinkup:

Kickin Your Grass
01-31-2008, 01:50 PM

Nice. I bought mine 2 years ago.

Sharp Services
01-31-2008, 03:49 PM
Got any action shots?

duke99
02-02-2008, 07:58 PM
wow .. that Billy Goat leaf vac . is $3100 ... wow i can buy 2 of those trailer mounted ones for that price .. but looks good too ..

Whites Lawn Care
02-03-2008, 12:05 AM
No action shots yet only got to use it about 2 times. Everything here has been hectic. I will try to get some posted shortly.

The machine wouldn't have been that much but i added the hose kit i think was around 200, The chariot "For the wife to ride" because she doesn't wanna :walking: across one of my properties hat is about 48 acres. that alone was 350 but what the heck it's a cool machine and it makes me alot more productive with so many dumpsters and curbs to clean up around which was an extra charge on top of the monthly contract. This machine will pay for its self....