PDA

View Full Version : Section Header

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-20-2008, 08:49 AM
"Landscape Lighting Lawn Care and Landscape business owners discuss Landscape Lighting, a growing segment of the Green Industry and a great add-on service!"

Perhaps it is time for the Administrators to alter the Title of this section of Lawnsite?

1: Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting would be more appropriate then "Landscape Lighting"

2: "....and a great add-on service!" should definately be changed dont you think? I do. Surely by now the collective knowledge and passion that has been shared here has shown that our business is so much more then simply an "add-on service".

Have a great day.

Mike M
01-20-2008, 09:20 AM
James, I agree. Relating: see my response regarding CAST patina treatment.

Lite4
01-20-2008, 09:53 AM
You are right. Everytime a landscaper casually 'adds on' lighting to their resume, I am usually having to 'add on' their customer to my lighting repair and redo list in about a year or less.

Mike M
01-20-2008, 10:40 AM
I just re-did my profile, and there is not even a heading for lighting under the many selections of what we do.

irrig8r
01-20-2008, 02:26 PM
While you're at it Mike, it's always nicer for us who chat with you when you include a little contact info in your profile... unless you're afraid of death threats like our friend Pete.