PDA

View Full Version : What Should I Do?

PRECISION LC
10-26-2001, 05:22 PM
I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE AND I JUST LOVE THIS, BUT ANYWAY, WHAT SHOULD I DO? I AM 19 FULL TIME STUDENT AND LOOKING AT BUYING A WALKER. ITS A 26 HP. 48" GHS, 9.5 BUSSEL, ALSO WITH A 52" SIDE DISCHAGE. I STARTED TO GET SERIOUS THIS YEAR, STARTED THE YEAR WITH 13 ACCOUNTS AND CURRENTLY AT 35, I AM RUNNING A 48" TORO PROLINE, AND VERY BUSY AT THE TIME BEING. I HAVE AQUIRED A COUPLE NEW LARGE COMMERCIAL ACCOUNTS AND PLAN TO KEEP GROWING AND PLAN TO PICK UP A COUPLE NEIGHBORHOOD ACCOUNTS AND SOME OTHER OTHER LARGER ONES. SO ANYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE TO SAY WILL BE A BIG HELP.
THANKS
KYLE:blob2:

SprinklerGuy
10-26-2001, 05:26 PM
First thing you should do is use the 'caps lock' key.

Island Lawn
10-26-2001, 06:11 PM
Welcome to Lawnsite!

Use the search feature!

Stay in school!

stslawncare
10-26-2001, 06:20 PM
all of the above, plus come to the lawnsite chatroom we are are there generally everynight, u can go there by going to eric elms site (also a great site for you to look at) at elmlawnsite.com and clicking on the lawnsite chat room

geogunn
10-26-2001, 09:40 PM
precision--without giving you bs about chatrooms and search functions, and to the point of your post, you sound on the mark to me.

I don't run walkers but I know they are great units and anyone that uses them is bound to be headed for success. that is in the right market and such. good luck.

GEO