PDA

View Full Version : Silly question??

Sundancekid74
01-20-2008, 11:39 AM
What size trailor do I need for one 36" WB, one 48" WB, and a 60" ZTR. Assuming I put the WB's in sideways, will they all fit on a 16' trailor. Reason being, I have a 14' trailor currently that is sufficient for my two WB's, but am looking to upgrade and include a ZTR. Gonna need a trailor as a result. I'm almost certain an 18' trailor will fit in my garage, but am leaning more towards a 16'. Thanks, Harry.:gunsfirin:gunsfirin

GravelyGuy
01-20-2008, 11:58 AM
If you put the WB's sideways they should fit no problem. The easiest thing is to go at it with a tape measure, or go put all your stuff the way it will fit on your trailer in the middles of your driveway and measure it that way. Someone suggested this to me before I got my 16' trailer.

My 16' just barely fits in my 2 car garage so you must have a decent sized garage to fit an 18'. My trailer has to stay outside:cry:

Sundancekid74
01-20-2008, 12:34 PM
That's why I'm leaning towards the 16'. I think it might fit in my two car garage. The 14' is in the garage now and looks to spare a couple of feet. Not so sure I could fit an 18'. Only other option is for a more expensive enclosed trailor, which I'm willing to consider.:drinkup: