PDA

View Full Version : I need some help....

AmsoilPower
01-20-2008, 11:36 PM
I am looking to get a newer truck this year. I would like a 4-door (have 2 rugrats), 4X4 and gas. What kind of truck do you guys own? Right now I have a 1994 Dodge Ram 2-wheel drive standard cab. Right now I really am not "brand loyal". I am asking you all because you guys drive these trucks and use them to pull & haul trailers everyday. Tell me what you like and dislike about your truck and why.

Haven't started shopping yet, just looking for some pros and cons to whats out there.

lawnprosteveo
01-21-2008, 12:06 AM
I have an 03 Ford F250 4x4 longbed ext cab gas engine...has the tow package too. Its a no frills truck...vinyl floors and the back seat is vinyl. But it is a workhorse.

It hauls great and has been trouble free...low cost too. But its not the prettiest girl on the block..just an old lawn truck. But I would recommend it to anyone.:usflag:

TXNSLighting
01-21-2008, 09:54 AM
why gas?? Any Ford or GM gas will serve you well. F-150's are fantastic trucks. and super dutys are great for work. The v-10 is a hoss, but ify on fuel mileage. And of course the 5.3 Gmc is a great engine, with pretty good fuel economy.