hustlers
10-26-2001, 08:04 PM
I have been outta work up north in
MN because we got snow on the ground
was worried that was it buts its gonna
warm up thank God so i can finish my cleanups

Esby
10-26-2001, 09:31 PM
I know what you are talking about. We have been stalled out for a couple days here, but the snow should melt off and dry by sunday/monday. We still have alot left to do, so the warm week forcasted ahead is a blessing.

Eric ELM
10-26-2001, 10:11 PM
It has been very cold here the past 2 days. :(
Yesterday when we left the house the chill factor was 11 degrees, the temps in the 30's and gusts of wind to 60 mph. It felt like winter out there and we did see our first snow flakes of this season.

BrandonGT
10-27-2001, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by Eric ELM
It has been very cold here the past 2 days. :(
Yesterday when we left the house the chill factor was 11 degrees, the temps in the 30's and gusts of wind to 60 mph. It felt like winter out there and we did see our first snow flakes of this season.

We had that over here for almost the whole day yesterday and all night.

Winds up to 60, temps in the low 30s, windchill in the mid-10s, and it was hailing for who knows how long.. every two hours the hail would wake me up last night.

Crazy weather.. I miss the lawn mower all ready. ;)

kutnkru
10-28-2001, 01:25 AM
Well we had our first TRUE signs of winter precipitation today. We had high winds and the sleet was mixed with snow. It was not only undesireably cold, but a very dreary day as well. Maybe those times that we get fed up during the season about trival bs really arent that bad afterall in hindsight -LOL!!!

C'MON SPRING!!! -LOL!!!
Kris

Paradise Yard Service
10-28-2001, 01:51 AM
Howzit! No snow here yet.

Aloha,

P.Y.S.

TJLC
10-28-2001, 08:32 AM
Signs of winter here too. It dropped into the 50's a couple of nights, burrr... LOL. I feel for you guys up north, been there done that!

kutnkru
10-28-2001, 09:25 AM
Hey! Hey! Hey! (my best FatAlbert impression)

Its the Big Kahuna with a mower -LOL!!!

So how is the fall weather over there PYS??? Must be getting kinda cold - its gotta be what like 65* at night -LOL!!!

Kris

stslawncare
10-28-2001, 10:28 AM
its 43 here now, still no snowflakes but it does feel like it, but its suppose to get close to 70 next few days :-((

Charles
10-28-2001, 11:44 AM
Chilly here yesterday high around 50 and frost and freeze warnings last nite. But sunny and dry. Suppose to warm up by the end of the week

HOMER
10-28-2001, 11:56 AM
It was 87 here Tuesday, front moved through and was in the 70's on Wednesday. Now it's 49 and has warmed up from 37. Too cold for this time of year. Suppsosed to be in mid 70's again next week.

little green guy
10-28-2001, 02:15 PM
Who cares about cleanups, I wish it would just snow from now till the end of next april, I can't wait till we get some $now. :blob3: :blob4: :blob1:

Diesel
10-28-2001, 05:46 PM
Nice weekend here in Ohio to catch up on. Mowed three yard sunday and blew leaves. Winter is coming I'm afraid.

Paradise Yard Service
11-03-2001, 05:11 AM
Lets hear it for spring!

All is well in Big Kahuna land Kris! Not 65* yet. But in a few weeks it could get there. Looks like its time to wax the beeg gun as country (Sunset, Pipe, Velzyland, Oh yea Waimea)will be pumping soon. Until then, Sandy beach (east side) will provide good shorebreak barrels to get some serious tunnel vision! I plan on being there this Sunday morning for a good pounding. Personally, I prefer the less popular surf spots as crowds in the lineup are intense when surf is up.

I keep looking for snow. None yet. Maybe I'm snowblind!

Have a good fall season. I miss the colors!

Aloha, P.Y.S.

65hoss
11-03-2001, 06:32 AM
Its been tough here too lately. 70's lately make it terrible having to wear a t-shirt still. :D The trees here are just changing colors and holding on to most of the leaves so far.

Runner
11-03-2001, 01:05 PM
Paradise, I've said it before, and I'll sat it again...Oh never mind!!!:D

stslawncare
11-03-2001, 06:29 PM
was in the mid 70's here i believe today, leaves are starting to fall pretty good, however there are many still on the trees just changing colors now, last week i thought it was going to snow, today i was ready to pull out the shorts :eek: