PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Love?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-21-2008, 12:04 AM
Sitting here 'doing my lawnsite' and watching the Black Eyed Peas in concert in Sydney on HDNet....

They are closing out thier show with one of the most amazing songs in contemporary music I have ever heard. Absolutely Fantastic.....

Where is the love?

I encourage you to check it out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJV9EMkv0u4

Lite4
01-21-2008, 06:24 AM
I saw that concert about 3 months ago on HDnet. That is a great song.

steveparrott
01-21-2008, 07:25 AM
One of my favorites also - it's practically my theme song.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
01-21-2008, 07:43 AM
One of my favorites also - it's practically my theme song.

It is just one of those songs that you want to turn up and listen every time you hear it isn't is Steve?

One of my fav. places to listen to this tune is when I am in my boat, cruising the lakes, off season when "everybody" has gone home, surrounded by the still, quiet, and nature. I find the dichotomy between the troubles they are singing about and the environment in which I am blessed to live in quite stirring. (I spent the first 30 years of my life living in Toronto) Reminds me to contribute to charities that bring inner city youth up to the natural surroundings of the woods.

Last week I was driving the kids somewhere and "Where is the Love" came on the Radio.... I turned it up and told the kids to take a listen.... at the end my daughter said "That song is really cool, I love it."

Mike M
01-21-2008, 08:00 AM
Steve, your theme song? I almost spit my coffee out. :) I have this image in my head of you sitting on a stoop doing that stuff with your hands.

The love's right here, man:

WWW.SouthernSchools.Net

I'm usually in bed by like 9 or 10, but last night I just finished this site around 2:20.

I don't have enough images to do my lighting website yet, I was bored, so I did this instead.

JoeyD
01-21-2008, 10:30 AM
HDNet is the best channel, I cant get enough of it and Discovery Theatre. I have had HD TV for almost 5 years now and HDNet gets better and better!! You guys may like that song but personally I cant stand it. The Black Eyed Peas get no LOVE from me!