PDA

View Full Version : Seasonal weed & feed application S. NH

skysthelimit
01-21-2008, 11:36 PM
Hi
I am looking for a licensed applicator to provide service in southern NH.
5 step program at a 20 acre site.

Thanks

americanlawn
01-22-2008, 03:43 PM
Billary Clinton was there recently. I think she will be looking for a job very soon. LOL

NattyLawn
01-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Billary Clinton was there recently. I think she will be looking for a job very soon. LOL

Bill can sleep in the truck while Hillary does the apps.

yardbyrd
01-23-2008, 06:11 AM
I would be willing to take a look at the property for you. I am in N.Central Connecticut, but travel semi-frequently to the Durham area. I am in the process now of checking to see N.H. requirments, and if my CT. license would expedite obtaning a N.H. license.

humble1
01-23-2008, 11:28 AM
I would be willing to take a look at the property for you. I am in N.Central Connecticut, but travel semi-frequently to the Durham area. I am in the process now of checking to see N.H. requirments, and if my CT. license would expedite obtaning a N.H. license.

NH sucks they wont reciprocate license, in order to apply in NH you need to have 4 years verifiable application experience in order to take the supervisory level test. You need to have a supervisory level license (year 5) to own your own company in NH. There are a lot of guys that have pesticide enforcement programmed into their cell phones and will call quick, so if you are thinking of doing apps w/ out the license your arse will be in a sling, fines etc. alternative is if you have a 4 year degree in Hort plus one year of experience you can take the supervisor test to do apps on your own. Additionally , if any other category like tree and ornamental , or mosquito spraying would require 4 years in those categories.

humble1
01-23-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi
I am looking for a licensed applicator to provide service in southern NH.
5 step program at a 20 acre site.

Thanks

If you do anything in Ma let me know.

skysthelimit
01-23-2008, 11:57 AM
Iknow..its a pain, they make things so difficult

yardbyrd
01-23-2008, 12:37 PM
I have the qualifications listed above, and am waiting for a call back from N.H. Division of Pest Control..........As I understand it, they give the supervisory commercial test every week. Feel free to email me at talcottmtnlawn@comcast.net. Just put something relevant in the message line so I don't delete it.

skysthelimit
01-23-2008, 12:55 PM
Hi,

Let me know how it turns out, I think they have the test every other week on Fridays, until March