PDA

View Full Version : Should I change it.

PRECISION LC
10-27-2001, 01:29 AM
I have been tossing the idea around of changing my logo. There is just something about it that doesn't look right. So please tell me what you think of it.:blob2: :jester:

Runner
10-27-2001, 04:42 AM
It's o.k., but IMHO, it looks a bit loose knit for a name like Precision. You should almost use something like with a graph in the background or something. Just an idea. To give you an idea, for instance, look at Bill from Fine Lines Lawn Care's logo. He has the lines going through it. See the theme? To me, this was clever on his part, (or whoever came up with it, probably his wife or something:D ) But I think a graph of some sort, done lightly as a background, as not to take away from the front message, would be neat. It also gives a connotation of a checkerboard. Like I say, just an idea.;)

southside
10-27-2001, 07:27 AM
Looks good.Maybe some stripes added to the turfed areas might
liven it up a bit. Looks pretty good though.

SCAPEASAURUSREX
10-27-2001, 12:30 PM
It looks cool ... But I have to agree with Runner... The name Precision I think would look really great with ( instead of your current logo ) a graph type landscape design in the back of it , kind of faded around the name, with a paver walk or driveway dipectied an symbols of trees and shrubs and bed lines. But make it faint, so it is visible but not overpowering to the name itself.. I wish I knew how to do these things on the computer so I could show you what I am talking about because I dont' do good visual discriptions , hopfully you know what I mean....

SCAPEASAURUSREX
10-27-2001, 12:33 PM
Holy run on sentance Batman !!!!! Sorry about that .. :eek:

lakegastonla
10-27-2001, 12:37 PM
A bit too cartoon-ish of a logo. Not stepping on toes, but ya did ask.

Runner
10-27-2001, 01:22 PM
LOL!!! Chris, you crack me up! :D

GrassChopper
10-27-2001, 01:25 PM
http://home.cfl.rr.com/mrixey/precision.gif

Runner
10-27-2001, 01:29 PM
Now THERE would be a good one for someone called "Gold Leaf Services"!

gogetter
10-27-2001, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by lakegastonla
A bit too cartoon-ish of a logo. Not stepping on toes, but ya did ask.

Cartoon-ish is the EXACT word I was gonna use.

SprinklerGuy
10-27-2001, 05:34 PM
Does that guy do graphic arts on the side?

awm
10-27-2001, 07:18 PM
id go with grasshoppers idea ,if he was offering his idea.
look good to me. i agree u need to change it.
i hope u wanted to hear the truth as thats the only thing that works in my book. good luck

Dochere
10-27-2001, 08:18 PM
change it

PRECISION LC
10-28-2001, 12:26 AM
Thanks all for the feedback. The truth is what I am after, and i did create it in paint, so i can see the cartoonish look. I will work on a different one and post it. The name of my company is
PRECISION LAWN CARE.
Thanks again
kyle:blob2: