PDA

View Full Version : Frustrated with applying?

Paul Klose
01-22-2008, 05:18 PM
Anyone frustrated with doing lawn applications? Applying, billing, results, service calls, time management, etc...

Victor
01-22-2008, 06:01 PM
I love everything to do with it!

GrazerZ
01-22-2008, 06:57 PM
Yea, but the pay is worth it.

crazy4green
01-22-2008, 08:06 PM
Sometimes stressfull but I enjoy it its a challange everyday and something different always comes up. I couldn't imagine having a boring job whats the fun in that.

garydale
01-23-2008, 09:51 AM
Take a break, it will pass.

redbuckcavs
01-23-2008, 10:19 AM
The only frustrating part of my job (as owner and applicator) is the weather!!!
In the Spring we will experience 3 days of nonstop rain with the extended forecast calling for sunny weather. When the sun does arrive, so does the 25mph wind.
Sometimes I swear we're doing apps no-matter what the weather conditions (the BIG boys get away with this method)

Hogjaw
01-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Anyone frustrated with doing lawn applications? Applying, billing, results, service calls, time management, etc...

FRUSTRATION..........It comes with any job or profession.......just a matter of time.

I got in to this business to enjoy it, ........and yes....... to make a living.

Daily, take a break.........sit down and lean back against a tree trunk and listen.........listen to the noise made by the birds, insects, dogs barking, kids playing, cars passing, airplanes flying,.........just listen.

I had never heard the all the birds singing until I got in to this business full time......and one day I just stopped, sat down under a big oak tree and listened............. Then I began thinking how fortunate to be in this business and what all I'm thankful for..........it turned out to be the things that I had taken for granted (and they were numerous)........................a shame, isn't it.

Today, everybody seems to be in a hurry. Why?

Why am I frustrated? (you answer)

Ask yourself Why 5 or 6 times. For each answer you give ask.... Why?

Usually, you will get to the root cause of frustration.

I'm not a shrink.........but have been there and done that, frustrated that is.!

You take care.