PDA

View Full Version : door hanger monitoring

mrkosar
01-23-2008, 10:44 AM
how do you guys monitor door hangers? any systems that have worked for you guys?

mrkosar
01-24-2008, 11:12 AM
do all of you door hanger yourself? no monitoring systems if not?

Rayholio
01-24-2008, 11:28 AM
Are you asking how to measure the effectivness of your door hangers?

try asking callers where they heard about you.

or putting a different promo on the hangers

mrkosar
01-24-2008, 03:13 PM
Are you asking how to measure the effectivness of your door hangers?

try asking callers where they heard about you.

or putting a different promo on the hangers

no i'm trying to figure out how to monitor my laborers putting up the material on doors. making sure they don't throw them in dumpster and then ask for their pay.

Raven386
01-24-2008, 03:20 PM
pick a random street you told them to go to. the furthest out in your route maybe?

ChemicalKing
01-24-2008, 03:39 PM
It is unfortunately a time consuming process, even to get even a general idea of how good the distribution was. Hell, I can walk & hit several streets then drive by within an hour & half the hangers are already off the doors.

The method that works for us is three fold:
1. Set traps where you have friends, family, employees, & customers that live in the drop zone, ask them to confirm if they got the door hanger.
2. Schedule your work route for each day to coincide with same area & give your drivers maps of the areas scheduled to drop that day.
3. Monitor & track sources of every lead that you get. We enter every lead into our system & export lead reports (by source=Door Hanger) to mapping. This gives an overview map of leads generated by the walkers.

humble1
01-24-2008, 06:26 PM
i think if you offer an incentive, so much per house that signs on.

rcreech
01-24-2008, 06:42 PM
i think if you offer an incentive, so much per house that signs on.

I think this is a great idea!

I think it is also important to hire kids that you can trust (ex, family, friends of family etc).

Rayholio
01-24-2008, 07:15 PM
Incintive + make them work in pairs... especially at 1st, they'll keep each other honest.,