PDA

View Full Version : TRAILER SEARCH: combination open AND enclosed

MowJo
01-23-2008, 08:19 PM
A while back I saw an ad for a lawn care trailer that was a combination open (back two thirds) and enclosed (front one third). The open section may have even had a dump function. Does anyone know who makes or made it?

Ridin' Around
01-23-2008, 08:32 PM
A while back I saw an ad for a lawn care trailer that was a combination open (back two thirds) and enclosed (front one third). The open section may have even had a dump function. Does anyone know who makes or made it?

I just saw one of these at the Mid-Am in Chicago last week. I believe it was a Pace trailer. I liked the idea of being able to lock or just keep some of your equipment out of the weather. What really concerned me about it was that the box hid the rest of the trailer from the driver's view. If I were to spend the money I think I would just get a fully enclosed trailer. At least then I would not be worried about the bigger equipment being exposed to the elements and also being secured. It may be the way to go for some guys though.

1wezil
01-23-2008, 09:02 PM

www.dandydumptrailers.com try this web site i did see a new trailer they built last year with a dump in the back and in-closed on the front. you will have to call them because i didn't see it on there web site but i did see it in there lot ...