PDA

View Full Version : Yup , this is how not to apply insecticide

humble1
01-23-2008, 09:15 PM
Notice the kids running thru the clouds and the applicator wearing a respirator, but letting people walk all over what a tool!!!!!!!:hammerhead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzLYRB9dyV0&feature=related

magland
01-24-2008, 10:35 AM
What do you think the guy is spraying?

Meadowbrook
01-24-2008, 10:44 AM
Haha...that's too funny. Judging by the wording, it's Italian?? They must have seriously different rules over there than what they do here. My guess is a general insect fumigation (mosquitos perhaps), but still not good to run into, or play around, or breathe in. I'm kinda wondering why they used that method instead of liquid. Imagine that....the next time the person takes video of those kids, they'll be running around with arms growing out of their foreheads! lol

Chris

Frontier-Lawn
01-24-2008, 11:19 AM
Haha...that's too funny. Judging by the wording, it's Italian?? They must have seriously different rules over there than what they do here. My guess is a general insect fumigation (mosquitos perhaps), but still not good to run into, or play around, or breathe in. I'm kinda wondering why they used that method instead of liquid. Imagine that....the next time the person takes video of those kids, they'll be running around with arms growing out of their foreheads! lol

Chris

i thought it was mexico

Happy Frog
01-24-2008, 11:34 AM
This is just Yungman blowing his clippings while using a 32:1 oil ratio in his mix... :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Sorry, Yungman :waving:, I couldn't resist :drinkup: