PDA

View Full Version : Exmark Turf Tracer HP

Stu
10-27-2001, 09:59 PM
I am considering the purchase of a used 2000 48" Exmark Turf Tracer HP walkbehind with the twin 15 hp Kawasaki. It has 100 hours of homeowner use and is very clean (stored inside so little rust) and the engine and deck operate very smoothly. It has a few rub marks on one side of the deck but overall is in very good condition. The mulch kit and Exmark bagger (only used once) are included - - - the mounting plate for the bagger is a heavy piece of metal, Exmark seems to build their equipment and parts to last. The asking price is $2400. I got quotes on a new 36" Metro with the 15 hp Kawi that were higher than that. Is $2400 a good price for this mower?

1MajorTom
10-27-2001, 10:09 PM
Yes! Bagger and mulch kit included. Can't go wrong there.

Go the eXmark site. Click on Preowned units. Select the Turf Tracer HP and all states and see what some of them are selling for in other parts of the country.

Sounds to me like you found a good deal.

casey
10-27-2001, 11:05 PM
Good deal as long as you're not cutting thick turf or leaf mulching with that machine. The 15 Kaw is better suited to a 36 for hard use.

TJLC
10-28-2001, 07:46 AM
I have an Exmark 36" Viking hydro, 15 hp twin engine, that had about those same hrs. on it when I bought it. I paid $2300.00 for it, so to me, that sounds like a good price. I use mine mainly for a backup mower, 48" Exmark Viking hydro, 18 hp Kolher, for primary cutting. The only thing I don't like about my 36" is, there is barely any offset on the deck, so it's harder to get close to things.

ensor
10-29-2001, 06:06 PM
Thanks for your comments. I bought the mower and a day later talked to the seller who had 6 more interested parties after I took it.