PDA

View Full Version : Pendulum Aqua cap

Shades of Green LService
01-24-2008, 12:46 PM
Has anyone used this before? What's the word? I'm Looking into this as an alternative to liquid PRE M, for less stain potential.....Yes i know that they are both the same AI. Thanks in advance.

Shades of Green LService
01-24-2008, 07:50 PM
No one has ever used this????

brizine
01-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Yes there is a reduced amount of staining as well as odor.

PSUTURFGEEK
01-24-2008, 09:52 PM
I have used that product and other versions of it, there is a little difference in staining but it's still pretty yellow, microencapsulated products are really similar to original pendi but the process just helps to shield the active ingredient. Hope this helps

ted putnam
01-24-2008, 10:25 PM
I used it last year as my pre-emergent. Seems to settle out in equipment between stops compared to 3.3EC. Just something I noticed. Good thing is it takes less to do same job.

jspray
01-27-2008, 09:19 PM
We used Aquacap for several seasons. Results: pendimethalin is bound or encapsulated tightly in Aquacap and goosegrass broke badly as we had little rain, BASF gave excuses and left us out in the cold, material still stains, have to use large amounts per ac.--3 qts. which impacts hauling and filling.
May I suggest using prodiamine--costs less, use less, less stain, works better.

LawnTamer
01-27-2008, 10:12 PM
I used it for 2 rounds last year. It is slightly better than the 3.3EC, I noticed the biggest difference in the smell, it really doesn't stink nearly as bad. It still stains like crazy. If you get some on a white vinyl fence and wash it off quickly, the micro-encapsulation seems to be effective, but anything it dries on, it will stain.
I prefer prodiamine.

Jimmie
01-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Works better then just Pre-M. I like it myself I use it at split apps so I do not have to worry about the yellow as much as putting full rate in one app.