PDA

View Full Version : Turf Magazine

bohiaa
01-24-2008, 02:39 PM
I have read several post about the mag.. and not too many postive...

for what it's worth I really enjoy it. and find it VERY usefull.

seems they almost wrote it just for me. it deals with issues that I happen to be facing at that time...

Thanks Everyone

kathyu
01-28-2008, 02:58 PM
Thank you for the positive post! As is human nature, people only speak out when something upsets them. When all is well the masses are silent. Of the 70,000+ readers we have, a very small percent are less than satisfied with our magazine.

Thanks again for the input!:usflag:

Kathy

Raven386
01-28-2008, 03:17 PM
what really gets me, is that people still complain although they get the magazine for FREE! if you dont like the magazine, call and cancel it and they can then send a magazine to someone who enjoys reading it. I look foward to the new turf evey month! So thank you for all the hard work you guys put into making the magazine!

blind04
01-28-2008, 03:18 PM
its ok, beleive it or not its the only mag i get that i actually like seeing the addvertizing in. i dont see alot of whats available nation wide in my regional area and going thru the mag and seeing different adds lets me know and see whats out there. most of the articles dont seem to apply to my buisness much. i only cut grass and do fert and weed control app's, i dont do any sprinkler stuff or any strange side stuff from the industry that they seem to spend alot of time on. i do look forward to going thru each new mag thou.