PDA

View Full Version : cheap uniforms

mrkosar
01-24-2008, 05:19 PM
companies? online companies? ohio companies?

do most of you just get shirts from wal mart then have your logos put on them or go through one company?

thanks guys

GravelyGuy
01-24-2008, 05:30 PM
The cheapest place I found was just a local baseball/athletic shop that makes uniforms. They provided the shirts.

scweedman
01-24-2008, 05:35 PM
I use embroidme they provide the shirts and put your logo on with a computer which
is cheaper than screen printing

scweedman
01-24-2008, 05:36 PM
Gravelyguy how do you like your toyota?

GravelyGuy
01-24-2008, 05:42 PM
Gravelyguy how do you like your toyota?

It's the best thing I've ever bought. No problems as of yet. I'll send you a PM so we don't hijack the thread.

enviouslawns
01-24-2008, 05:45 PM
me and my guy just where khakis and a company t shirt, but this year im gonna get cintas pants and custom shirts from them i thinks its like $15 a week per employee, personally i think thats the most professional look you can have. jmo

scweedman
01-24-2008, 05:57 PM
I find uniforms to hot, t shirts and khaki shorts the way to go

mrkosar
01-24-2008, 06:09 PM
I find uniforms to hot, t shirts and khaki shorts the way to go

you're right about this. i where a dri fit mesh type collared shirt last year that was wonderful. well worth the extra money. it soaks the sweat up better, keeps you cooler, and doesn't stick to your skin like normal polo shirts. too bad my supplier went out of business.

scweedman
01-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Dri fit shirts are pricy what about $75

BUCKEYE MOWING
01-24-2008, 06:17 PM

do most of you just get shirts from wal mart then have your logos put on them or go through one company?

thanks guys

We use two places ...a local printer and a local uniform shop....The uniform shop has been the best for summer heat gear shirts and hats ..We get polos and jackets from the local printer.

mrkosar
01-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Dri fit shirts are pricy what about $75

like i said...it was friend of my brothers. so it was a 12 pack of beer. i would think you could get them for 25-30 though.

humble1
01-24-2008, 07:24 PM
queensboro for embroidered shirts and hats no set up charge good prices
for tees and sweatshirts I use printed matters they are part of co-ed
some of you may have seen the co-ed naked soccer or input any sport, they also do all the stuff for the patriots , marathons etc. if you call ask for printed matters dept. http://www.coedsportswear.com/retail/about.ihtml

rcreech
01-24-2008, 07:51 PM

thanks guys

This is exactly what I do!

When I priced the printing places they were going to make me buy the shirts and with the logo it was anywhere from $12-20 per shirt.

I now buy all my shirts, hats ect from Walmart or Kohls when they are out of season and cheap.

I then have my logo added for $3.50.