PDA

View Full Version : Ramp help for enclosed trailer...

DoetschOutdoor
01-26-2008, 02:34 PM
I'm looking for advice or info regarding having a ramp setup on my enclosed trailer that has the barn doors and not a factory ramp. At this point, I have my enlosed set up just how I want it except for the ramp issue. It was never an issue when I only used walk behinds but now with the ztr, Im running into issues. I tried ramps for about a day until my brand new mower fell off when one of the ramps slipped. We built a ghetto fabbed ramp that is bolted to the floor and isnt too heavy but its just not going to cut it for full time use this year. The main problem is that the deck catches or the rollers hit if I do not have everything perfectly lined up...anybody have any ideas, pics, or anything?? I remember seeing a guy on here with like a 7x16 or so that had barn doors with a ramp setup but I do not know what to search and havent found anything else. I dont want to spend a fortune but at this point I do not want to purchase a different enclosed so I would be willing to spend some on a good ramp. Thanks for the help.