View Full Version : What is this?

01-26-2008, 06:29 PM
*sorry for posting your picture Lawntamer.

I seen this on a website and it looks like something I would like. I was thinking I would have to start off with shurflo back packs but thing looks very powerful.

Just so you know this is the first season I will really be pushing to build up fert/squirt cusomer base.


I like this because of the spray coming out, it looks good. The shurflo backpack has a wand which is iffy in my opinion. Is this a step up from a backpack?