PDA

View Full Version : Pricing Information

Pro-Scapes
01-28-2008, 07:16 PM
Dear new contractor or homeowner.

Wholesale pricing to those in the trade is confidential and should not and will not be disclosed in a public forum. We, the lighting design and installation professionals kindly ask you to respect that and do not post wholesale pricing in public. Please, we kindly ask you do not post pricing nor inquire about contractor costs.

As any business person who intends to remain in business will tell you there needs to obviously be some profit and overhead to be covered in the price of our products and service.

There are far too many factors in well designed and installed outdoor lighting to price per fixture or base pricing off of wholesale or on a per fixture basis.

We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

1MajorTom
01-28-2008, 07:25 PM
Ok Billy I read your thread, and we'll make this a sticky at the top of the forum.
Thanks to all the Lighting Professionals that contribute here.:)

sluri
08-21-2011, 12:41 PM
This is a real funny topic/thread.....

So you are telling me you don't look at any wholesale pricing at all for anything you purchase? Cars, trucks, equipment?

This is where you come in and sell your services not trying to make your money on the markup. Sooo are you telling me that you guys are scared of the wholesale pricing and your customers knowing it?

S&MLL
08-23-2011, 01:01 AM

So you are telling me you don't look at any wholesale pricing at all for anything you purchase? Cars, trucks, equipment?

This is where you come in and sell your services not trying to make your money on the markup. Sooo are you telling me that you guys are scared of the wholesale pricing and your customers knowing it?

Nice first post :hammerhead:

GPM
03-23-2013, 11:06 PM
Agree 100% pro scapes ...

Chris J
08-13-2014, 12:34 AM

Old post but relevant to much of the recent conversation. Just thought I would share it...... some of these old posts are interesting to read.