PDA

View Full Version : Kubota skidsteers

coopers
01-30-2008, 03:18 AM
Quote from a guy on TBN I went to the Massachusetts construction show last week and talked to a Kubota dealer about the rumors of Kubota coming out with a skid steer. He confirmed that they will be unveiling them at their dealer meetings in October of 08' and should be available for purchase in late winter,early sping 09'. He also said they will be designed by Kubota from the ground up, including the track system. There will be two models to start, a 60HP model and a 80HP model. Sounds pretty interesting to me, Kubota puts out a nice, well thought out product.

Blake
WA

bobcat_ron
01-30-2008, 12:27 PM
Uh-oh. Weak, weak, weak and that god awful orange color.

BIGBEN2004
01-30-2008, 12:35 PM
Yea the color is awful but I am glad their will be another competitor in the market to bring new ideas to the table. It will only help make the manufacturers we all buy from now construct better and more reliable machines.

bobcat_ron
01-30-2008, 01:32 PM
No thanks, I stick with Cat.

KPS
01-30-2008, 01:40 PM
That sounds very interesting, I for one like their excavators so i would love to see a pic or two of the track loaders... anybody found or seen one yet. I heard from our local dealer that they are currently using prototypes in Japan.

Dirt Digger2
01-30-2008, 01:49 PM
kubota makes a great product...we have a RTV and a little micro excavator...the K008-3...even their ag equipment is gaining popularity. Whatever they produce i'm sure will be a pretty quality product

Dirt Digger2
01-30-2008, 02:02 PM
i did some routing around on Kubotas Japanese website...which was pretty funny, i was just clicking on things and seeing what they brought up. Kubota is a huge company apparently. I guess they would be like an IR or America. Anyway i ran out of time before i found anything that resembled a track loader...but maybe these will be the type of tracks on it

bobcat_ron
01-30-2008, 02:05 PM
Only idiots plough up and down like that, can you spell s-o-i-l e-r-o-s-i-o-n!

KPS
01-30-2008, 02:18 PM
hahaha those are funny looking track setups. Do you think it would be possible to have a deere/komatsu style undercarriage but with a suspended attatchment to the loader frame like cat? maybe kubota will do something like that to really come out with something new. I just don't want another same old ridgid mounted style like everyone else has.