PDA

View Full Version : T190 Video

mrsops
01-31-2008, 07:41 PM
HEY GUYS IM SORT OF NEW TO THIS VIDEO STUFF AND YOUTUBE JUST HAVING FUN WITH THE NEW CAMERA I KNOW YOU GUYS WERENT CRAZY ABOUT THE LAST VIDEO LOL BUT HERE IS ANOTHER 1 GRADING AROUND THE HOUSE AND FOUNDATIONS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7Nv8r090qU

bobcat_ron
01-31-2008, 08:21 PM
Oh dear Lord, that vid made me cringe and shake in my panties, those Bobcats are loud!!

Is that 190 with the "rowing oars?

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:25 PM
lol your such a bobcat hater it would be funny to you see back in 1 after your cat breaks down after 500 hrs lol. my k series machines are alot quiter that i must say

bobcat_ron
01-31-2008, 08:26 PM
So that wasn't a K series then?

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:29 PM
no ron thats a 2005. k series came out in 2006, you can also tell its not a k series by just looking at the decals the decals on the new k series machines are differnt there bolder looking and have the orange bobcat sticker underneath the numbers

bobcat_ron
01-31-2008, 08:30 PM
Forgive me, it's been a looooooong time since I last saw a Bobcat, if you know what I mean, like looking at a woman after getting out of jail after 30 years.

tamadrummer
01-31-2008, 08:31 PM
I don't know anything about what is happening here but jeez, each of these videos have been of the machines doing absolutely nothing. Why not show the backfilling or some actual grade work?

I am sure that the place didn't just get graded on its own so you must be doing something other than what we are seeing..... yes?

Otherwise, it looks like you have a nice arrangement of equipment for what your company needs.

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:31 PM
my god you would have a heart attack if you came yo my yard i look like i sell bobcats there so many in my yard lol

bobcat_ron
01-31-2008, 08:33 PM
Mrsops has his hands in his Bobcat dealer's back pockets for so long, he's got an incurable fungal disease!

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't know anything about what is happening here but jeez, each of these videos have been of the machines doing absolutely nothing. Why not show the backfilling or some actual grade work?

I am sure that the place didn't just get graded on its own so you must be doing something other than what we are seeing..... yes?

Otherwise, it looks like you have a nice arrangement of equipment for what your company needs.

yeah i was late getting back most of it was done i was just showing some finishing touches. so what do you think he was doing with the bucket thats not called grading? lol

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:36 PM
Mrsops has his hands in his Bobcat dealer's back pockets for so long, he's got an incurable fungal disease!

what can i say they always do right by me and there machines always hold up like there suppose to and if they dont they take care of it :canadaflag: i would like to go to canada one day

tamadrummer
01-31-2008, 08:45 PM
It looked to me like he was just rubbing the dirt with the bucket. I did not see much going on there. Like I said I am not into your field at all but I did rin a 955C as a plow vehicle and use forks and a also worked with a 3yd bucket for moving sand into the sander truck and moving mulch around. (Scott Paper, Fort Edward NY)

If I just drove back and forth like that and didn't do anything the guys would have laughed me right out of the drivers seat.

kreft
01-31-2008, 08:54 PM
more vids please :)

mrsops
01-31-2008, 08:59 PM
It looked to me like he was just rubbing the dirt with the bucket. I did not see much going on there. Like I said I am not into your field at all but I did rin a 955C as a plow vehicle and use forks and a also worked with a 3yd bucket for moving sand into the sander truck and moving mulch around. (Scott Paper, Fort Edward NY)

If I just drove back and forth like that and didn't do anything the guys would have laughed me right out of the drivers seat.

well last i thought going back and forth with the bucket was what you are suppose to do to get the finishing touch lol. like i said all the heavy grading was done just getting the final touch on it that place was shinning

BIGBEN2004
01-31-2008, 09:01 PM
I thought it was a good video. Cameras always make stuff look different then in real life. Keep the videos coming since all the people giving you a hard time haven't put any up yet.....:P LOL

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:08 PM
I thought it was a good video. Cameras always make stuff look different then in real life. Keep the videos coming since all the people giving you a hard time haven't put any up yet.....:P LOL

i thought it was a good video as well, your right thou half the people that gave me a hard time dont even have a skid steer and they wont post a video up on here they would prob be embarresed about how slow they are lol.

tamadrummer
01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
You are 100% correct. I do not have a skid. If I did, I still would not post a video of myself driving it. Kind of the same reason why I haven't posted videos of me mowing lawns.

Most of the people here have seen a lawn mower in action.

Let me just say, your finish grading is superb!

I am not trying to give you a hard time, just looking for something interesting to watch. Heavy machinery doing heavy work. (Well light heavy machinery anyway)

Construct'O
01-31-2008, 09:12 PM
Don't you just love the internet!!!!!!!!

She(yeah-she) can be a tuff crowd on it at times:dancing:I'm lucky that i still have junk dial-up so the video thing is out.I tried again tonight ,but after 5 minutes of wasting my time i gave up.

Ron's new name on here has offically become from now on "Bobcat Hater.......Ron" !!!!!!!!

Sometimes we leave our selfs open for remarks,sometime maybe we deserve them, then other i think is uncalled for.

A person does need to be careful how we make statement as in " like no one could do it faster" that does open up a can of worms for sure!

Like Rodney Dangerfield use to say.>>>>>>>> I get no respect :drinkup:!!!!!!

Respect is something a person does have to earn usually.With that said evidently Bobcat has earned yours at least your local dealer has. :usflag:

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:18 PM
i dont know why ron hates on the bobcat so much im telling you hes going to be back into one in another year or so after that cat brakes down lol

Fieldman12
01-31-2008, 09:20 PM
I love watching equipment videos. Keep posting them videos.

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:29 PM
thank you fieldman i new you would appreciate it

AWJ Services
01-31-2008, 09:36 PM
The machine goes forward real well but backing up it goes awful crooked.:)

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:37 PM
lol thats the operator doing that to flatin out areas where you cant go backwards you have to move the machine crooked

AWJ Services
01-31-2008, 09:41 PM
LOL just messin with you.

You will have to excuse Bobcat Ron he is denial.
You know kinda like when the love of your life leaves you for some one else you fall in love with the first thing that comes along.:rolleyes:

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:42 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha that is so funnyyyyyy i guess cat came first deere was to late lolol

Scag48
01-31-2008, 09:46 PM
I run what I have. I prefer Cat, but I've adapted to Gehl with hand controls and can kick just as much ass with a 5640 Turbo. Give me a machine and I'll go to work, I just prefer Cat.

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:47 PM
Do You Like Bobcat Scag

Scag48
01-31-2008, 09:54 PM
I don't prefer them. I would run one, but I wouldn't buy one. I don't like the controls, either you have rowing sticks or crappy hand controls. I don't like the poor visibility, for me anyway, to the front bucket edge. I realize that issue has been resolved much better on the newer models, I haven't been in a K series machine for any amount of time. I dinked around on a S300K and I felt way boxed in, like I couldn't see anywhere except out of the front door. Machine just felt very cumbersome and the hand controls had so much delay, either you're moving or not, there is basically no ability to creep the machine with just the joystick. With that said, if I was working for a guy and he had a Bobcat machine, I'd run one, but I wouldn't buy one. If pilot controls were an option or at least an E/H equivelant to pilots, I would probably give them a second look. But I don't think they're the best machines out there, not by a long shot. Same way I think the Cat 257B and 248B are piles of crap, both are underpowered and worthless for their size. Everything else Cat builds in their skid steer/MTL line, however, I can agree with.

allinearth
01-31-2008, 09:55 PM
Kinda made me nervous with him going so fast up next to the house like that. Guess I prefer slow and precise.:usflag:

mrsops
01-31-2008, 09:56 PM
hes a very good operator, if he went slow he wouldnt be on it lol

allinearth
01-31-2008, 10:04 PM
Everybody thinks they have to run equipment wide open to be productive. I have seen guys tear more stuff up trying to be fast. Maybe your guy can do it but me....:weightlifter: I'll just leave it on turtle because didn't the tortoise win the race?

mrsops
01-31-2008, 10:07 PM
the guys that tear stuff going fast arent good operators i have seen plenty of guys do that crap it makes me laugh but then you got your guys that can go fast and operate real well.

AWJ Services
01-31-2008, 10:14 PM
I run my machine at low throttle settings as well unless the job dictates the need for speed.
I have found you sometimes get the job done in the same amount of time at 1/2 throttle as WOT because you actually slow down and thing instead of doing redundant movements like the guy in the video.
Get it in one slow pass instead of 5 quick ones.
But on the low HP CTL machines they struggle at lower throttle settings as well.

mrsops
01-31-2008, 10:17 PM
how do you like the ctl

bobcat_ron
02-01-2008, 10:25 AM
For the record, I am NOT a Bobcat hater, I do not aprpreciate their machines like I used to. Hate is such an ugly word.

Also I will never go back to Bobcat, there are just too many things that Bobcat refuses to change that Cat has made a greater effort to build into their machines, see this thread, pages 1,2,4, http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=207330

AWJ Services
02-01-2008, 10:48 AM
And people NEVER remarry the same person either.

LOL NEVER is such a permanent word.

Landrus2
02-01-2008, 10:57 AM
I do aprpreciate this. Ok Ron letís get along

bobcat_ron
02-01-2008, 12:27 PM
Oh good God, those are nasty. http://www.p1x44r.com/smiles/runaway.gif

Fieldman12
02-01-2008, 05:33 PM
LOL, that is just too funny. got milk?

BIGBEN2004
02-01-2008, 05:46 PM
Got BOOBS????

bobcat_ron
02-01-2008, 06:10 PM
That pic should be in the Calendar Girls thread, or at best the Chubby Chaser thread.

AWJ Services
02-01-2008, 07:21 PM
She Looks like a Cat Woman too me.!

dozerman21
02-01-2008, 07:31 PM
I hope she's wearing steel-toed boots in case one of those suspenders snap!:eek:

Ausman
02-13-2008, 05:41 PM
Here is a video with some action

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjYT8lQN6YU

cat2
02-13-2008, 05:54 PM
I hope she's wearing steel-toed boots in case one of those suspenders snap!:eek:

thats just sick:cry: