PDA

View Full Version : bucket builders for ctl's??

P.Services
01-31-2008, 11:00 PM
who knows of some nice hd built buckets for a ctl?? any websites?
looking for a 84'' to go on a ct332. i think im going to get one with a straight edge and one with a tooth bar for heavy digging. any other thoughts are welcome!!

i only know of

http://www.berlon.com/options.php

BIGBEN2004
01-31-2008, 11:08 PM
http://www.bradco.com/

I own a Takeuchi TL130 and this is what they put on them. They are a very heavy built bucket. Takeuchi had to use them since their machines produce a enormous amount of breakout force and with any other buckets they peal the backing out of them like tin foil. Mine has the teeth that are replaceable with back hoe teeth and the shanks are welded on the cutting edge. The outer teeth on each side of the bucket are pointing on an angle toward the sides of the bucket and actually stick out about an inch past the sides of the bucket. I really like this feature since it helps break up the soil some and takes some of the impact off the sides of the bucket. Check them out I love mine and plane to but other stuff from them. They build quality stuff.

Also the teeth are level with the bottom of the bucket which allows you to back drag and not leave any teeth marks, or scrape blacktop to clean up a mess and not dig in with the teeth.

KRtraxx
01-31-2008, 11:13 PM
Virnig would also be a good choice..

P.Services
01-31-2008, 11:22 PM
yeah that high capacity dirt bucket is just what i was looking for.

one other thing im looking for is a set of very very heavy duty forks. the ones we have pop loose when you press down with the tips. i want a set i can press down with the tips and raise the machine up in the air and not worry about bending the bottom rail. i saw a guy that has a set that looked like they came off of a skytrak machine. they had 4 fork on two round soild shafts they slid on. who know who makes them??

bobcat_ron
02-01-2008, 11:46 AM
I've been using a 4-in-1 combo for 5 years now and that is the only type of bucket I ever use, it really balances the machine nicely for heavy digging while going uphill.

ksss
02-01-2008, 11:55 AM
A guy here bought an Alitec for his VTS equipped 70XT. I would not have thought about Alitec for a bucket but I very impressed with the build quality and the price I will buy one as well for my 440.