PDA

View Full Version : this is crazy

ronslawncare
10-30-2001, 11:05 PM
today while handing out fliers i come up to a customers house that asks me for a quote on service and leaf cleanup she said i just fired my guys .i said do you mine if i ask why she said that she came home from work and her landscapers where haveing a soccer game on her front lawn so she didnt say anything to them because they immediatedly started working.so she starts cooking dinner and she sees a guy stop his mower and take a pee behind the shed she ran out cursing..told them there fired i wanted to ask what company this was but they embaresed themselves enough .

65hoss
10-30-2001, 11:10 PM
I guess they should have hidden in the bushes. Some people have no clue about running a business.

stslawncare
10-30-2001, 11:35 PM
peeing in the bushes :-) remember that thread?

Dochere
10-31-2001, 12:01 AM
Funny that you said that RLC, there was a artical in the paper (NWHerald) the other day about a woman who was cooking dinner and looked outside in her back yard only to find a man peeing on a bush. She called the police though and the guy turned out to be a known sexual affender.

Must be popular nowadays, lol.

TLS
10-31-2001, 12:20 AM
Out of site, out of mind! You gotta go, you gotta go! This time of year you dont just sweat it out you know!

Randy Scott
10-31-2001, 01:53 AM
Enclosed trailer and Gatorade bottle. Sometimes you DO have to go.

sheppard
10-31-2001, 07:38 AM
I drink too much coffee in the mornig- this time of year I may not break a real sweat all day. Gotta find a backyard bush or something somewear! I'm not going to inflict my dusty, smelly body on someone's living room or office.

As long as some one doesn't see you it is a necessary part of the business. If female customers see us then it's the worst senario.

Cordially,
Sheppard

lawrence stone
10-31-2001, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by sheppard
If female customers see us then it's the worst senario.

Not exactly. Sometimes it pays to advertise.

Charles
10-31-2001, 09:05 AM
I think she definitly overreacted and just was looking for an excuse to get rid of them. or maybe she was just upset that she didnt have a better view of a natural body function. least he didnt do it on her car tires like some dogs do. I swear i cut this one person yard and while I am off the mower to shut the gate behind me their dog whizzes on my mower tire--happens everytime

vipermanz
10-31-2001, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Charles
I swear i cut this one person yard and while I am off the mower to shut the gate behind me their dog whizzes on my mower tire--happens everytime

pee on the dog

Craig Turf Management
10-31-2001, 05:36 PM
Just my opinion, but both of those acts were unprofessional behavior. If you hire a pro company, and pay pro company prices, you should receive professional behavior. Hire a subpar outfit, and pay substandard prices, and you should expect pee-pee in the shrubbery.
Bill!

HOMER
11-01-2001, 01:53 AM
Once again................enclosed trailers can save the day.

I think mine is big enough to have a soccer game as well.