PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else getting the itch?

Victor
02-02-2008, 10:51 PM
I'll tell you guys. It's only February 2nd and I'm already looking forward to getting the urge to get back out there and get some apps done. I'm really looking forward to getting started up again.

Whitey4
02-02-2008, 11:09 PM
I'm raring to go myself. I still have to get some stupid governmental paperwork done, but next week my advertising campaign kicks off and I have my first meeting of the year at the arboretum, which is always a sure bet to get my motor running!

ted putnam
02-02-2008, 11:19 PM
I started this past week, though it's been a slow one. One day of 50mph wind,1 day of rain 3 days of below freezing until 9:30-10am. Lots of wind damage around here from the windy day. Glad to be out though. I was starting to get cabin fever...I think some of the guys on here are getting cabin fever too. Lots of tempers on edge...

rider
02-03-2008, 12:35 AM
chemlawn is out in ohio, will admit that it is easy to see your passes in the snow

bug-guy
02-03-2008, 08:33 AM
spring is here in fla. fert is flying out of the shop and guy's are looking for spreader parts that they missed this winter.

Russ
02-03-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm enjoying my winter.

Blink74
02-03-2008, 09:15 AM
Me too, only I've got to get a machine. I'm done hose dragging and taking 30+ days to get my apps done. It's either hire another person or speed up the process. I can't believe it's February already. I guess I'd better get on the ball.

nobagger
02-03-2008, 09:40 AM
I'm still itchin' to plow some snow on a regular basis,lol. Usually we have anywhere from 70" plus by now and only have around 40 something. We average around 100" per winter season but this year looks like its falling way below that.

humble1
02-04-2008, 08:44 PM
I'll tell you guys. It's only February 2nd and I'm already looking forward to getting the urge to get back out there and get some apps done. I'm really looking forward to getting started up again.

Its funny how that works, summer i cant wait to stop working, now i cant wait to get going.
Did you get your e-mail up yet vic, i got bounced when i was trying to send those pics of Otis.

Triple R
02-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I have about 2 weeks to finish first round for crabgrass although it's still pretty cold, I'll have to check soil temp when I get a chance. I remember last year I saw crabgrass sprouting by mid Feb.

Triple R

Victor
02-05-2008, 12:16 AM
Its funny how that works, summer i cant wait to stop working, now i cant wait to get going.
Did you get your e-mail up yet vic, i got bounced when i was trying to send those pics of Otis.

Hi there Humble. Isn't it funnny how human nature is? I go through the same thing.

By the way, my emails are up and working fine, but the pictures just won't open for some reason.