PDA

View Full Version : victor i could make a call for you

bug-guy
02-03-2008, 02:55 PM
if you would like i could call the store in gahanna (i think it's scott) and see if you could get better prices from him

Victor
02-03-2008, 03:25 PM
Bug-Guy, I have to give it to you. You truly are a class act. I really do mean that. Here I am, giving all of the reasons why I elect not to buy my products from the company that you clearly have so much admiration for and you're kind enough to offer to do that for me. I really do appreciate that gesture of kindness. That says a lot about your good character. :)

While I really do appreciate the offer, I've got a great relationship (that has a history behind it) with my current supplier that I'm not looking to move away from. Besides, there's more to my decision to do business elsewhere than just price. When I've seen the way my friends and others have been treated by JDL/Lesco (I'm not talking about salesman-related problems), I'd rather continue to do business elsewhere. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's nothing wrong with the relationship I have with my current supplier, so I have no plans on switching.

With all the unrest and turmoil your company is experiencing right now, I'd rather just keep my distance.

Just because I have the opinions that I do about your company, doesn't mean that I think everyone else should avoid doing business with your company. I'm not saying that at all. If someone thinks that they're best served by doing business with your company, there's no reason why they shouldn't do so. I've just been illustrating why it's in my best interest to do business elsewhere. That's all.

rcreech
02-03-2008, 04:10 PM
Bug-Guy, I have to give it to you. You truly are a class act. I really do mean that. Here I am, giving all of the reasons why I elect not to buy my products from the company that you clearly have so much admiration for and you're kind enough to offer to do that for me. I really do appreciate that gesture of kindness. That says a lot about your good character. :)

While I really do appreciate the offer, I've got a great relationship (that has a history behind it) with my current supplier that I'm not looking to move away from. Besides, there's more to my decision to do business elsewhere than just price. When I've seen the way my friends and others have been treated by JDL/Lesco (I'm not talking about salesman-related problems), I'd rather continue to do business elsewhere. Like they say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's nothing wrong with the relationship I have with my current supplier, so I have no plans on switching.

With all the unrest and turmoil your company is experiencing right now, I'd rather just keep my distance.

Just because I have the opinions that I do about your company, doesn't mean that I think everyone else should avoid doing business with your company. I'm not saying that at all. If someone thinks that they're best served by doing business with your company, there's no reason why they shouldn't do so. I've just been illustrating why it's in my best interest to do business elsewhere. That's all.

Victor,

I think this shows how you are a class act also!

You are a good man!

I am a big Lesco fan and a good customer of them...but I definitly see where you guys are coming from.

I hate the way they price, but I am in the "good price bracket" now and they give me great service so I don't want to leave them.

Would you PM me and let me know who you are using? I may need a backup sometime down the road!

Thanks Buddy,
RC

Victor
02-03-2008, 04:14 PM
As always... Thank you very much for the good words RC. Check your PM's :)

Runner
02-04-2008, 04:26 PM
group hug....:dancing: (Sorry,...just had to).:laugh:

Victor
02-04-2008, 04:29 PM
:laugh::laugh::laugh: Good one Joe.

rcreech
02-04-2008, 05:52 PM
group hug....:dancing: (Sorry,...just had to).:laugh:

:laugh:

I think there is room on here for postive comments also! :laugh: