PDA

View Full Version : Free Fluid Film Samples!

Dano50
02-05-2008, 01:29 PM
Okay, here is your chance to try Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) for free. If you have never tried it and live within the Continental United States, just PM me for your free sample can today.

Fluid Film will stop corrosion on all metals and will lubricate moving parts for extended periods of time. Without any solvents, Fluid Film will not evaporate, get gummy or tacky, or wash off a surface. You could take a hose and wash off a surface coated with Fluid Film and the product will still remain. It has an all natural lanolin base that actually imbeds into the pores of the metal.

Highly effective against corrosion caused by salts and fertilizers, Fluid Film is a top-notch chain protector and lube, and is most effective in corrosive or dirty atmospheres.

Fluid Film is an excellent lube and protectant for hedge trimmer blades. It will help to ease grass build-up under mower decks, as well as condition and waterproof your leather work boots!

There are too many applications to mention, due to the unique nature of the product. It is safe to use on paint, plastic and rubber, will not burn greenery, and will not freeze, making it an effective ice inhibitor and snow release agent.

It is non-conductive and is safe to use on electrical components. It will last at least a year protecting battery terminals.

Check out our website for more information at www.fluid-film.com.

You have nothing to lose but rust.

tamadrummer
02-06-2008, 08:02 PM
It is the best stuff in earth when it comes to a spray lube/protectant!

There really are 1001 uses for this stuff! I totally forgot about it after using it in the Navy in the early 90's and now I won't be without it!

Thanks for the sample back in Sept. Dano!!!

Dano50
02-07-2008, 10:31 AM
Hey, Thanks for the feedback!!

tamadrummer
02-07-2008, 10:51 PM
No problem. I have purchased 2 cans from my dealer and will be buying more for the season in april. Can't have enough! Used it a bunch today. Hedge trimming day today....

Thanks again.

DUSTYCEDAR
02-07-2008, 11:06 PM
i love it use it all the time.
half way through my first cast of spray.
do yourself a favor and try it.

Allens LawnCare
02-07-2008, 11:12 PM
Dano gotta tell you I love Fluid film.......haven't seen you on the Max out hits thread......We we're giving out a free sample from you for the 2000th post

Dano50
02-08-2008, 10:49 AM
Dano gotta tell you I love Fluid film.......haven't seen you on the Max out hits thread......We we're giving out a free sample from you for the 2000th post

:laugh:

Not sure how I missed that one. I'll honor that one. 2000 posts is quite a milestone.

barefeetny
02-16-2008, 01:53 AM
i got my free can

i sprayed half of my plow before that last snow/ice/slush storm we had last week

I am impressed... the snow actually didn't stick to that half of the plow

next time it snows sticky i'll try to take a pic... i can't wait to see what this stuff does under a mower deck

Thanks again and you will be hearing from me soon

Nate

DLAWNS
02-16-2008, 08:02 AM
Dano--

I received my sample can on Wednesday. Thank you very much. I was just wondering how far the sample can goes. What I mean is how much area will it cover approximately. Will it cover my 52" mower deck? Just wondering so that I apply it correctly. I'm excited to try this product. If I like the product can I buy it directly through you?

MnDLawn
02-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Absolutely the best stuff in the world!

SoutherlandSpringsFarmLLC
02-16-2008, 11:35 AM
How can i get a sample of your fluid film?
Thanks,
William Southerland
Southerland Springs Farm LLC.

Raven386
02-16-2008, 11:39 AM
Absolutely,positively the best stuff in the world!

Supper Grassy
02-16-2008, 12:05 PM
How can i get a sample of your fluid film?
Thanks,
William Southerland
Southerland Springs Farm LLC.

To PM him you need to be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts.

or you can email him at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com tell him that you are a member of Lawnsite.
also visit the Fluid film Fourm At http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=156

JABBERS
02-16-2008, 04:21 PM
I was wondering how to get the free sample? This stuff sounds like it would be very useful. Thanks

SoutherlandSpringsFarmLLC
02-16-2008, 08:48 PM
Thanks for the info. Like you said, I am new to this site and still learning the ropes.

Dano50
02-19-2008, 01:08 PM
We've still got samples for new members who have never tried it and live within the Continental United States. Just PM me with a physical shipping address and I'll get one on the way.

banksl&s
02-20-2008, 05:00 AM
I just used my free sample on the snow blade on my atv in the last snow we had and it worked great. I will use some on the lawnmower deck this summer and report back. So far GREAT STUFF!!!!

ffemt1271
03-02-2008, 12:56 PM
i don't know if you got my PM but i would like to give it a try:usflag:

BUCKEYE MOWING
03-02-2008, 01:29 PM
Dano....any hope of seeing Fluid Film in stores like Lowe's and HD ?

nosparkplugs
03-02-2008, 05:50 PM
use 1 case of the spray cans a season, carry a can with me everywhere i go use it for everything, works great for lubricating/cooling drill bits when drilling in metal, better than lubricating oil. Been using it since 02

Dano50
03-03-2008, 11:10 AM
I noticed some new PM's and will be shipping sample cans out today. Lowe's and HD are not on the agenda at the moment, but keep checking the dealer locator on our website at www.fluid-film.com for more dealers in your area.

Valk
03-03-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm really enjoying my Fluid Film free sample...have tried it on as many household applications as I can think of so far...and with amazing results! Will be getting more...good stuff!

AmsoilPower
03-03-2008, 11:13 PM
How much is everyone paying for Fluid Film and where are you getting it from?

B Stove
03-04-2008, 08:29 AM

And also, how do i get a free sample!

Dreams To Designs
03-04-2008, 09:01 AM
B Stove, send Dano50 a PM, private message.

Dano, haven't seen you at any shows lately. Have you been hiding, or hopefully too busy?

Kirk

acer bc
03-04-2008, 09:21 AM

Got mine at a place called Lordco Auto Parts for $18can. per can.

Not cheap, but a great product.

tamadrummer
03-04-2008, 09:47 AM
$12.00/can at my Highland Turf and Tractor, my local John Deere dealer.

Battery terminals don't stand a chance at corroding with this stuff...

Dano50
03-04-2008, 10:49 AM
B Stove, send Dano50 a PM, private message.

Dano, haven't seen you at any shows lately. Have you been hiding, or hopefully too busy?

Kirk

This has been the busiest year for shows I can remember. We've been doing a lot of travel. We just got back from the Work Truck Show in Atlanta. I'd like to know which shows you are working or attending, to find out if we are missing out on something.

Dreams To Designs
03-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Dan,

MANTS in Baltimore, I may have missed you back in January or MAHTS, the EP henry paver show last week in Atlantic City.

Kirk

LawnMastersTx
03-05-2008, 12:43 PM
Just used my free can on my hedgers and love it, going to buy a can or two for the season.

ffemt1271
03-06-2008, 06:56 PM
i'm sold on this stuff, it's great.:usflag:

Dano50
03-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Dan,

MANTS in Baltimore, I may have missed you back in January or MAHTS, the EP henry paver show last week in Atlantic City.

Kirk

We've been on there waiting list for a few years. Nobody wants to give up a spot. :cry:

americanlawn
03-07-2008, 06:40 PM
Dano50 -- Got our free sample today. Used it on all office doors & chairs. Noticed a nice difference (improvement) on moving parts immediately. Too cold right now to mess with our trucks & equipment -- maybe two weeks from now? Looks like we'll be buying your product on a regular basis. I was also impressed with the scientific results.

Thanks much, americanlawn

lifetree
03-07-2008, 08:47 PM
I've heard alot of good things about this product ... hopefully my sample will come soon !!

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-08-2008, 12:05 AM
Thanks Dano, for the free sample - will put to use over the coming weeks as the weather begins to turn around and warm up here.

CrownlawnCare
03-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Thanks Dano. I used my sample can last fall on my plow what a huge difference.......:waving:

Dano50
03-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks for the continued feedback!

E E M
03-10-2008, 11:00 AM
what do i need to do to get the sample- Sounds like a great product!

Dano50
03-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Just PM me with your name and physical shipping address and I'll get a can right out.

Supper Grassy
03-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Dan,
E E M cannot Pm you yet.
E E M must be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts to pm

E E M
03-10-2008, 04:27 PM
I will have to wait the 10 and 10 posting period. I am new here- Just figuring things out. thank you for your response. I will pm the info requested as soon as i have met the requirements. Thank you, Ed Borges

Dano50
03-10-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi Ed, just shoot me an email (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com) and I'll get one out for you. Just keep posting! :)

E E M
03-10-2008, 10:35 PM
Dan, Will do! Thank you for your help. Consider it done. Ed

americanlawn
03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
My local supplier goes home by 4:30 p.m. everyday (I want their hours).:laugh: Question: Can I buy Fluid Film in "grease cartridges'? Thanks.

Dano50
03-13-2008, 11:47 AM
My local supplier goes home by 4:30 p.m. everyday (I want their hours).:laugh: Question: Can I buy Fluid Film in "grease cartridges'? Thanks.

Actually No. We haven't packaged our grease that way.

Sorry!

americanlawn
03-13-2008, 06:30 PM
No prob -- We'll be buying your products next week from our nearest dealer. I appreciate the free sample you sent us. Great products and customer relations. Thanks much. American

YoungGun
03-25-2008, 01:20 PM
recieved my sample and will be making a purchase soon!

americanlawn
03-25-2008, 07:58 PM
Okay.....now we can give an honest opinion. We received 8 aerosol cans from MowPart last week. We have used Fluid-Film on our overhead door rollers, office chairs, door hinges in 8 trucks, cables on our lawn spreaders, moving parts on our PG ride-ons, rusted (frozen) parts on previously unused parts on other stuff that now work again, as well as our push spreaders.

I sprayed it on all moving parts of our two PG units. Now the cable for the deflector shield works for the first time in years ............. on top of that, the cable was only sprayed once last week, and it still moves freely (until now, that was unheard of). We used to fight shifting gears on our PG's cuz they always got tight & hard to shift............not any more.

My boss dropped off 2 of the 8 cans to our local mechanics............now they plan to order Fluid Film as a permanent tool for their businesses too.

Thank you so much for this very fine product. WD-40 & the rest just don't last or hold up. We're sold on it, and I'm sure the news will spread. Mason.

gsxr1100
03-26-2008, 06:25 AM
I PM'ed him see what he says (sample wise). I have a few adds on my desk and one was the FF! If it works, always need some cans or cases!

Dano50
03-27-2008, 10:33 AM
Okay.....now we can give an honest opinion. We received 8 aerosol cans from MowPart last week. We have used Fluid-Film on our overhead door rollers, office chairs, door hinges in 8 trucks, cables on our lawn spreaders, moving parts on our PG ride-ons, rusted (frozen) parts on previously unused parts on other stuff that now work again, as well as our push spreaders.

I sprayed it on all moving parts of our two PG units. Now the cable for the deflector shield works for the first time in years ............. on top of that, the cable was only sprayed once last week, and it still moves freely (until now, that was unheard of). We used to fight shifting gears on our PG's cuz they always got tight & hard to shift............not any more.

My boss dropped off 2 of the 8 cans to our local mechanics............now they plan to order Fluid Film as a permanent tool for their businesses too.

Thank you so much for this very fine product. WD-40 & the rest just don't last or hold up. We're sold on it, and I'm sure the news will spread. Mason.

Thanks for the great testimonial! :waving:

CFB
03-27-2008, 04:39 PM
Looking at the site it comes in 5 gal, 1 gal, and and aerosal can. How is it applied out of the gallon and 5 gal cans? With a rag or something?

Interested in buying the stuff but don't want to buy a gallon and then be wiping it on my decks.

Supper Grassy
03-27-2008, 04:45 PM
For the 1 gallon and 5 gallon cans you can spary it on using an undercoating gun/ sprayer or you can use a brush to wrip it on

Dan, Did i miss anything?

americanlawn
03-27-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks for the great testimonial! :waving:

My right-hand-man employee (Mason) is sold on it, but.........today I checked in with our two most-used mechanics that we gave cans to. Both say they want more, cuz Fluid-Film is heads above anything else they have used in the past. One of these mechanics has already ordered Fluid-Film thru ebay, and the other wants our remaining cans.........I said No way--buy your own. It's rare that a product comes along that replaces tried & true products, but Fluid-Film surely does. Trust me, americanlawn.:usflag::canadaflag:

CFB
03-27-2008, 10:50 PM
Thanks for the clarification supper grassy.

Dano- If this stuff is as great as everyone says, you guys need to get off lawnsite (pretty sure the stuff sells itself here) and go big time with nationwide commercials or something. It's obviously more than just a non-stick for mower decks. Heck, even an infomercial.

Dano50
04-25-2008, 05:29 PM
Once again, for those new to the site: If you haven't tried Fluid Film (http://www.eurekafluidfilm.com) and live within the Continental United States, PM me your shipping info and I'll let you try a sample can of Fluid Film for free!

Discover why Fluid Film is the best corrosion preventive and lubricant on the market today! There is no cost and no obligation. This is how firmly we believe in our product.

solidchaos73
04-26-2008, 10:35 PM
Dano, i'd like to try a sample can of your fluid film. I went to PM you my address and what not but it wont let me so here it is:

Andrew Harris
52 Ridgeland Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492

Dano50
04-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Dano, i'd like to try a sample can of your fluid film. I went to PM you my address and what not but it wont let me so here it is:

Andrew Harris
52 Ridgeland Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492

Andrew, I shipped out a sample can today. Thank you for your interest!

Dano50
07-01-2008, 02:02 PM
We've still got 'em for LawnSite.com members who have never tried it and live within the Continental United States. Just PM me for a free sample! Once you've tried it and can't live without it, buy a can, post a pic using it on your equipment, and we'll ship you out a free hat or T-Shirt!

Can't beat that deal...:cool2:

Supper Grassy
07-01-2008, 02:16 PM
FF really works

It quites squeaky doors and is great for protecting equiptment from further rust

Green' Go
07-01-2008, 04:27 PM

Andrew Harris
52 Ridgeland Rd
Wallingford, CT 06492

I would like to try it also but can not find my PM link. I suppose my post count is to low. I really dont want my address posted . Any other options?

Supper Grassy
07-01-2008, 04:30 PM
I would like to try it also but can not find my PM link. I suppose my post count is to low. I really dont want my address posted . Any other options?

You are too new to PM

you must be a member for 10 days and have 10 posts

You can email Dano50 at dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com, tell him where you heard of teh offer and he will take care of the rest

Green' Go
07-09-2008, 04:31 PM
Got mine today. Thanks:)

botayota
07-18-2008, 10:48 PM
Got my sample Dano, thanks very much!!!

I have one question in regards to cleaning Fluid Film off of plastic?
I got some fluid film on my hands, and then grabed the plastic grab bar on my tractor, now I notice a white filmy stain on the plastic bar, how can I wash this off?

Thanks,
BY:weightlifter:

Dano50
07-19-2008, 12:23 PM
Got my sample Dano, thanks very much!!!

I have one question in regards to cleaning Fluid Film off of plastic?
I got some fluid film on my hands, and then grabed the plastic grab bar on my tractor, now I notice a white filmy stain on the plastic bar, how can I wash this off?

Thanks,
BY:weightlifter:

Not a problem. A clean dry rag should be all you need. Fluid Film will not harm plastic, in fact it could shine it up nicely. Spray a little on and rub it in like a wax, and the whole thing will look awesome.

StensParts
07-23-2008, 11:32 AM
For those of you who are Stens dealers or buy from Stens dealers you can purchase this product in the aerosol cans. We have been carrying Fluid Film for a few months and as people have started to realize we have it sales have increased. It is a great product that has a 1000 uses and also has a very attractive price. Just remember you have to either be a Stens dealer or go through a Stens dealer to buy from Stens Corporation.

americanlawn
07-23-2008, 06:22 PM
It's the best in our opinion. You can also find it on ebay. Thousands of uses, and it lasts longer than most similar products. Smells good too.:laugh:

lil_cote_93
07-25-2008, 07:42 PM
I went out and bought mine....
I don't love it yet
I used it on the bottom of my decks and within 4 lawns i had build up under neath all of them... Why is this occurring? i sprayed a little the first time... then allot the second time and both no luck
These were pretty dry conditions as well....??
Any help would be appreciated.

JoyofFluidFilm
07-31-2008, 05:48 PM
It's the best in our opinion. You can also find it on ebay. Thousands of uses, and it lasts longer than most similar products. Smells good too.:laugh:

Hey Americanlawn

I am glad you are happy with the product!!!!

For those of you that haven't tried Fluid Film , yet, and want a sample can to try, please pm my Fluid Film partner, Dano50, and we will send it to you mighty fast.....

:cool2: :dancing: :clapping: :waving:

DUSTYCEDAR
08-01-2008, 08:18 AM
Hey Americanlawn

I am glad you are happy with the product!!!!

For those of you that haven't tried Fluid Film , yet, and want a sample can to try, please pm my Fluid Film partner, Dano50, and we will send it to you mighty fast.....

:cool2: :dancing: :clapping: :waving:

THEN YOU CAN SPRAY THE MAILBOX DOOR WITH IT:)
THE FRONT DOOR TO THE HOUSE THE SQUEAKING BASEMENT DOOR
WELL U GET THE HINTS:weightlifter:

americanlawn
08-03-2008, 04:28 PM
We bought 8 spray cans this spring -- gave away a can each to 2 local mechanics. Now we are all out of it. I'll be ordering more this week. p.s. my wife loves this stuff!

tamadrummer
08-03-2008, 06:16 PM
We bought 8 spray cans this spring -- gave away a can each to 2 local mechanics. Now we are all out of it. I'll be ordering more this week. p.s. my wife loves this stuff!

Order a case through amsoilpower! I got mine in a couple of days after ordering and it was like $95 or something close to that including shipping.

There are just too many uses for this stuff to list. I keep a can within reach at all times while mowing!

JoyofFluidFilm
08-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Order a case through amsoilpower! I got mine in a couple of days after ordering and it was like $95 or something close to that including shipping.

There are just too many uses for this stuff to list. I keep a can within reach at all times while mowing!

For those of you that "Love" Fluid Film, you are entitled to a free Fluid Film shirt if you can post a picture of you spraying a regular sized can of Fluid Film

Here's a picture of the shirt.

Now, doesn't that shirt look "hot?"

We have large, x large, XX large, and XXX large...

Start taking pictures............................. :dancing::clapping::dizzy::waving::laugh::walking:

2low4NH
09-04-2008, 09:49 PM
you still giving out free samples i would PM you but i cant figure it out! can you tell im new to the forum.

grandview (2006)
09-04-2008, 09:54 PM
you still giving out free samples i would PM you but i cant figure it out! can you tell im new to the forum.

You need 10 posts and 10 days before you can PM anyone.

2low4NH
09-04-2008, 10:29 PM
i told you i was new! guess i gotta start posting like a mad man

jcp
09-05-2008, 04:08 PM
I also would like to get a free sample, but don't have enough posts to PM (I have been
a member long enough). I'd really appreciate it if you or Dano50 please emailed me at irishcraig@gmail.com

2low4NH
09-06-2008, 10:38 AM
i will pm you in a few days i hit 10 posts now i gotta wait 10 days

JoyofFluidFilm
09-09-2008, 02:27 PM
i will pm you in a few days i hit 10 posts now i gotta wait 10 days

hello-

What you can do is reply with an email address, just like what JCP did.

And I will send you out a sample can.

JoyofFluidFilm
09-09-2008, 02:29 PM
More samples!
More samples!!
More Free Samples!!!

Again, if you've never tried Fluid Film and you are interested to see what the hype is all about, send me a message and I will have send you out a sample can.

*trucewhiteflag*

2low4NH
09-09-2008, 09:25 PM
krisff27@yahoo.com that work for ya! thanks man cant wait to try it

phattundra
09-15-2008, 11:52 PM
I cannot find a PM button? I guess i dont have enough posts?

phattundra
09-15-2008, 11:55 PM
I would like a sample, here is my email ContractorChat@gmail.com

Dano50
09-16-2008, 11:09 AM
I would like a sample, here is my email ContractorChat@gmail.com

Email Sent. :)

stihl man1101
10-05-2008, 11:03 AM
I'd like to try the product on my hedge trimmers. I would apprecaite it if you could send me a trial sample.

americanlawn
10-05-2008, 04:00 PM
$75 for 12 cans (11.75 ounces per spray can) on ebay. No tax and FREE shipping. Worth every penny.

Dano50
10-06-2008, 09:59 AM
I'd like to try the product on my hedge trimmers. I would apprecaite it if you could send me a trial sample.

Sure. Just email me here (dwilliams@eurekafluidfilm.com) and let me know all your lawnsite details for verification. :)

GreenFleet
10-07-2008, 06:06 AM
I would like to try a sample. Thanks

JoyofFluidFilm
10-07-2008, 04:33 PM
Extra :cool2:Extra Read All About it....

It's all about FLUID FILM, the greatest rust and corrosion preventative ever to be made on the face of the earth.

Dont believe me???? I dare you to try it. Oh, wait, on a second thought, I double dog dare you to try it.:weightlifter:

Me and Dano50, my rustbuster Fluid Film partner, are so confident in the product and we encourage you to try it out for FREE...Yes, I said FREE!!!:walking:

In this day and age, NOTHING IS FOR FREE...
We pay for shipping, we pay for ups...all we ask is that you try it out and give us your opinion.

Fluid Film stops existing corrosion on contact.

If you want to see what all the Fluid Film hype is all about, do a search on the forums and Read all about it...:laugh:

Want a free sample? send me a message with a physical address for UPS and the Fluid Film sample can will zoom it's way into your hands....

nighthawk117
11-30-2008, 08:29 PM
Damn, thats good stuff !! I used it up as soon as I got it. Time to order a case, or a drum :dizzy:

2low4NH
11-30-2008, 08:48 PM
stuff works great! you wanna be sold nationally by a reputable company? i may be able to lead you in that direction i think this stuff is great

Dano50
12-01-2008, 09:13 AM
stuff works great! you wanna be sold nationally by a reputable company? i may be able to lead you in that direction i think this stuff is great

I'd love to hear more! PM sent. :drinkup:

Dirt Digger2
12-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Dano...i saw your post on HEF...but it was a year ago so i doubt you still go there....whats the similarity between FF and PB Blaster?....i swear by that stuff....or is FF more of a silicon/WD40...aimed at keeping things from getting stuck rather then helping them get free'd

2low4NH
12-02-2008, 08:20 PM
i can speak on this for him. i use pb alot! i tried the FF on alot of differnt things and its works wonders just this morning i had 2 padlocks that were jamming from rust 1 little squirt in each lock with the FF and it freed them right up and lubes the lock at the same time. i also used it on my power wheel barrow the pull start was jamming up from it being left out side untouched for almost a year a few squirts on the spring and its as good as new. i have not tried it on any truely rusted out bolts but im sure it will work great. would also work great spraying down your buckets on loaders to stop surface rust. this is truely a great product im a huge fan. and it goes along way to. its also thicker then pb or wd40 so it sits on the spot you spray it for longer rather then just running off the surface.

mainelandscaping
12-05-2008, 08:23 PM
How do I get a free sample of this stuff, I keep hearing everyone rage about it?? Not sure how to PM

Dano50
12-08-2008, 01:51 PM
How do I get a free sample of this stuff, I keep hearing everyone rage about it?? Not sure how to PM

I think you need 10 posts and have to be a member for 10 days. Once you get there, just shoot me a pm and I'll take care of it. :)

2low4NH
12-08-2008, 01:56 PM
hey dano got the samples in today new design looks great

americanlawn
12-08-2008, 04:27 PM
I got started with Fluid Film cuz of the free sample a year ago. Best stuff on the planet. We have used nearly 20 cans this year. Today I even used it on a zipper on my jacket -- the zipper kept splitting, now it works fine. One use I will refrain from is spraying snow plows with it. All of our plows have a 3 inch layer of snow stuck on them, and we'll be plowing again tomorrow -- hope the snow breaks loose???

mzgloves20
12-13-2008, 11:54 PM
I got started with Fluid Film cuz of the free sample a year ago. Best stuff on the planet. We have used nearly 20 cans this year. Today I even used it on a zipper on my jacket -- the zipper kept splitting, now it works fine. One use I will refrain from is spraying snow plows with it. All of our plows have a 3 inch layer of snow stuck on them, and we'll be plowing again tomorrow -- hope the snow breaks loose???

Did it break loose? I was looking into FF for use on snow and lawn equipment specifically...