PDA

View Full Version : For hire

justractors
11-01-2001, 08:23 AM
I am not sure if this violates any of the rules for this forum but here goes anyway.
I am considering doing some freelance/consulting work this winter because I am a little tired of the snow in the Frozen North.
If anyone is interested in contracting with a small engine repair technician to work in their maintenance facility please let me know.
I will bring my tools, equipment, and knowledge to your place of business and wotk there with you.
I will bring over 35 years in the equipment maintenance field. I have owned and operated a small engine repair shop in Northern Michigan since retiring from the Army in 1989 and have worked on golf courses since 1993
I can come into your shop and assist you in any and all equipment repair and preventative maintenance. I consider myself to be an excellent fabricator and can help you design and build needed items.
I can also assist you in setting up a great preventative maintenance program (to include record keeping and inventory management) to help extend the service life of your equipment.
I can also assit you in establishing your MSDS program and in determining which OSHA standards cover your particular operation.
If you feel I can be of assistance and would like to discuss this in further detail please contact me by email at whughes@chartermi.net
Thank you for your time,
Bill