PDA

View Full Version : No applicators license - report or not

Grassbuster
02-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Should we report people, who we know, that do not have applicators license??
People who have been doing this for a long time.............

GravelyGuy
02-08-2008, 12:16 PM
I'm new but I say definitely YES, especially with chemical costs going up like they are. Everyone needs to get their fair share of the expense.

robertsturf
02-08-2008, 12:47 PM
Yes, they don't have to abide by the same rules we have, and it gives our industry a bad reputation. I have to spend over $200.00 per year to be licensed in the 2 states we service. Why should they not have to do the same??

LIBERTYLANDSCAPING
02-08-2008, 12:55 PM
GET UM!:hammerhead::hammerhead:

blind04
02-08-2008, 12:59 PM
i would say yes. would you want a doctor working on you who didnt have the right training? or a mechanic working on your vehicle that didnt have the right training? chances are very very good that there customers dont know that they are not licenced.

tgnb
02-10-2008, 10:51 PM
Definitely. I'll drop the dime on a wannabe in a second!

txgrassguy
02-11-2008, 12:10 AM
Yep, without a seconds hesitation.
I have the Department of Ag's number on speed dial.
My state, Texas, is finally starting to enforce these regs - finally!

Midstate Lawncare
02-11-2008, 08:30 AM
absolutely

redbuckcavs
02-11-2008, 11:19 AM
The office of Indiana state Chemist has a website to locate individuals who are licensed, does anyone know where to locate info regarding Ohio's information

Landrus2
02-11-2008, 11:22 AM
First go up to him and tell him look out.:drinkup:

Gmgbo
02-11-2008, 11:28 AM
Yea in CT you can report them, but chances are they wont get in trouble.

robertsturf
02-11-2008, 12:29 PM
We are licensed in both Kansas and Missouri. They are far different in there enforcement of Pesticide regulations. Missouri has far fewer agents and have a very permissive view on enforcement of un-licensed applicators. Kansas is far stiffer on their enforcement policy. I have been stopped on both sides of the state line and the Ks agents know far more about BS than the Mo agents. I called Mo ag to report 2 unlicensed companies and was far from impressed about their response.

JB1
02-11-2008, 01:27 PM
Why stop with pesticide license, lets call and report if they don't have DOT numbers and if they don't have there mowers strapped down and any other thing they are not doing legal.

HenryB
02-11-2008, 01:49 PM
Here's the problem. I know a guy who reported an unlicensed app. Someone told the guy who reported him. He then called DOT, immigration and the town on the reporter, for occasionaly parking his comm. truck at his house. Guess who got in more trouble. I think they should be reported true. But every offensive action has a reaction. All I'm saying is if you throw a punch be prepared for a punch to come back at you. You'd be surprised what is told to the guy called on. Not to scare people but a buddy called on a LCO w/out a license, the illegal LCO is just out of prison for assault and battery and intention to distribute cocaine and steroids (what a combo) and guess what somehow he knows who made the call. I've wrestled in college and do MMA and want no part of this guy not on my best day. Hence why I would not call on the guy. When you call the police and say I need help this guy may want to harm me cause I dropped a dime the police are not going to put a guard at you door for you and your family

willietd2
02-11-2008, 07:09 PM
obviously he has not been on this site,that seems to be the first thing everyone asks is if they r liecensed.im gonna start asking people if they have a drivers liecese.:nono: willie

rcreech
02-11-2008, 07:39 PM
Sorry, but if they are affecting my business....I will call everytime!

Nobody that doesn't have what it takes is going to compete against me!

All you have to do is make an anaymous call to the state if you are worried about bubba coming to get you when he gets out of prision! :laugh:

Whitey4
02-11-2008, 07:59 PM
My local association wants us to report it to them, then they report to the authorities. I haven't done that, but haven't really had to make that decision yet. If they are taking business away from me, I'd probably report them. I would not run around looking for violators either though.

cgaengineer
02-11-2008, 09:08 PM
Well where I come from nobody likes a rat...I know someone who sprays without a license and I would never report him...just a nice fellow trying to get a nut like everyone else.

I am currently working on getting my applicators license for GA and I will use it as advertising. I see a license as a way to make more money because you are a skilled and educated applicator.

Newby08
02-11-2008, 09:09 PM
I'm in the process of getting my license. I've had a landscape maint. business before though and didn't mess with chems. But I never have understood what causes you to need a DOT number. I usually only see them on the bigger commercial vehicles. Anyone know what the stipulations are?

Don't jump all over me, it sounds like yall are getting pretty riled up on this whole no license thing which is understandable. So I want to make sure I do this right and get a DOT number if I need one.

Thanks

The Newb

Newby08
02-11-2008, 09:10 PM
how about it being the law Cg, or does that not matter to you?

not to be rude or anything,

The Newb

SpreadNSpray
02-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Well where I come from nobody likes a rat.

Where I come from we nail em. I don't have time to play games. If the opportunity arises I make a call.

Newby08
02-11-2008, 09:33 PM
lol, well, i guess thats just the southern hospitality for you right cg? I don't know if I would report them right away, how would you know if they are licensed or not? I would definitely make sure they were informed about the licensing and if they didn't get it after that then there might be an issue. Or if I did know someone wasn't certified and they started coming after my bus. then its on. The gloves have come off.

Don't mess with the Newb (just look at that face, I'll take you out!)

HenryB
02-11-2008, 09:35 PM
Where I come from we nail em. I don't have time to play games. If the opportunity arises I make a call.

I hardly consider making a call nailen em. I confront them and explain that what they are doing is illegal and potentially dangerous. Around here so many cops and fireman do it on the side (some licensed most not) who can you call they are the law. Most guys get nervous and kind of melt down when confronted.

Newby08
02-11-2008, 09:38 PM
lol, I'm a fireman, but I still don't want to mess with the law if I don't have to. Most of them are just pricks no matter who you are. But there are good bit of great guys too. The FD is not much different.

rcreech
02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
how about it being the law Cg, or does that not matter to you?

not to be rude or anything,

The Newb

EXACTLY NEWBY!

That is what I was going to say!

I don't call it being a rat...I call it....get your butt out there like us and do it the RIGHT WAY!

Do it the RIGHT WAY and there is no problems!

rcreech
02-11-2008, 09:44 PM
I hardly consider making a call nailen em. I confront them and explain that what they are doing is illegal and potentially dangerous. Around here so many cops and fireman do it on the side (some licensed most not) who can you call they are the law. Most guys get nervous and kind of melt down when confronted.

You don't call the cops if cops are out spraying illegeally.

You call you dept of ag.

Its doesn't matter if they are cops and firefighters they still have to abide by the law!

I don't care who they are...if they ain't licensed and I lose 1 customer I am picking up the phone!

We pay too much to be legal, so I ain't gonna fight the lowballers that ain't following the rules!

SpreadNSpray
02-11-2008, 09:44 PM

I call the Department of Agriculture. If you wan't to confront people thats GREAT! It does not matter if they are cops, robbers, firemen, thieves, or politicians. The DOA still gives the same warnings and fines. Im surprised you would be confronting anyone. I thought you were scared of bubba.:laugh:

rcreech
02-11-2008, 09:46 PM
I call the Department of Agriculture. If you wan't to confront people thats GREAT! It does not matter if they are cops, robbers, firemen, thieves, or politicians. The DOA still gives the same warnings and fines. Im surprised you would be confronting anyone. I thought you were scared of bubba.:laugh:

:laugh:

That is funny!

Heck no I ain't gonna confront anybody! I am not a coward either, it just isn't my position to do so.

Plus that person isn't going to listen to us...but they will listen to the Dept of Ag when they threaten to slam a 10K fine on them!

ted putnam
02-11-2008, 09:51 PM
Well where I come from nobody likes a rat...I know someone who sprays without a license and I would never report him...just a nice fellow trying to get a nut like everyone else.

I am currently working on getting my applicators license for GA and I will use it as advertising. I see a license as a way to make more money because you are a skilled and educated applicator.

There are all kinds of Rats in this world. Just a for instance, Had a guy that approached me last week. I was treating a property across the street from one that he mows. He doesn't know it but last year I was treating the property he was on. He basically "lowballed" it out from under me last year. He fertilized it and sprayed a few weeds(with no license)...but guess what? There was one weed he couldn't figure out how to get rid of. Wild onion/garlic. Last week he came over and wanted me to give him a price for spraying the onions. I told him I'd have to get back with him. Honestly, I wouldn't Piss on him if he was on Fire. He can figure it out on his own and if I ever see him out there with a handcan or backpack I'm calling the Plant Board. I don't have a problem with a "mow guy" spraying a few sidewalk cracks or the like with a little R-UP. It makes his life a little easier. I have a big problem with people treating lawns who are unlicensed, unqualified and unsure of what they are doing...

Newby08
02-11-2008, 09:57 PM
Honestly, I wouldn't Piss on him if he was on Fire.

Being a fireman that's just really funny to me. :laugh:

Hehehehe

HenryB
02-11-2008, 09:58 PM

Some guys you confront that guy you don't. He's got prison ink on his face very scary.
It's rare one law enforcement agency will police another. Be realistic. At least not in the NJ NY area. You'd be surprised how many guys do not know you need a license to apply Ortho weed killer from Home Depo. Some don't believe me that you do. I'd like to get a photo for you guys of the scary Bubba I'm pretty sure he's not internet savy or can even read but I'm not taking any chances.:nono:PS This is a hot topic

Whitey4
02-11-2008, 09:59 PM
If some guy started selling wine and whiskey out of his trunk in front of a liquor store.... I suppose the guy who runs the liquor store shouldn't notify the authorities? Bang em. If a person decides to break the law, they took their own risks. Maybe I should hold up a 7-11 and hope no one wants to call the cops too? I'm just tryin to put food on the table....

ted putnam
02-11-2008, 10:04 PM
The office of Indiana state Chemist has a website to locate individuals who are licensed, does anyone know where to locate info regarding Ohio's information

Being a fireman that's just really funny to me. :laugh:

Hehehehe

Where do you think I got it from? Local 4016 for 9 1/2 years. LMAO

SpreadNSpray
02-11-2008, 10:15 PM
Some guys you confront that guy you don't. He's got prison ink on his face very scary.
It's rare one law enforcement agency will police another. Be realistic. At least not in the NJ NY area. You'd be surprised how many guys do not know you need a license to apply Ortho weed killer from Home Depo. Some don't believe me that you do. I'd like to get a photo for you guys of the scary Bubba I'm pretty sure he's not internet savy or can even read but I'm not taking any chances.:nono:PS This is a hot topic

Is this him? He was just hired as a DOA inspector. His job is to go after cops, firemen, and guys that just got released from prison.

Newby08
02-11-2008, 10:17 PM
I think I can take em.

greenbaylawns
02-11-2008, 10:20 PM
NE # 073777 Put it on the side of our pickup so all can see. Wana Play the game, Play by the rules!!

ted putnam
02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Is this him? He was just hired as a DOA inspector. His job is to go after cops, firemen, and guys that just got released from prison.

I like how the cops, firemen and ex-cons all got "lumped" together. I ain't skeered. I'd slap him like a red headed step child!

Newby08
02-11-2008, 10:33 PM
yeah really, I can see cops and robbers but fireman, come on...

was that just totally wrong?

lol

humble1
02-11-2008, 10:34 PM
yup i have enorcement on speed dial

cgaengineer
02-13-2008, 11:22 AM
If some guy started selling wine and whiskey out of his trunk in front of a liquor store.... I suppose the guy who runs the liquor store shouldn't notify the authorities? Bang em. If a person decides to break the law, they took their own risks. Maybe I should hold up a 7-11 and hope no one wants to call the cops too? I'm just tryin to put food on the table....

I think there is a difference between robbing a store and putting down chemicals illegally.

Green Pastures
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
Here in Virginia it is required of applicators to have a license as well as the business they work for.

The problem I see is that unlicensed individuals can walk in to a Lesco and purchase 95% of what is on the shelves and then in turn apply it however they see fit.

As soon as the states REQUIRE licenses to be shown for a purchase I'll believe that they are serious about helping the situation.

YMMV

To answer the original question....

I am not the police, the EPA or the Ag Board and will not do their job for them so, no I would not report anyone I know is unlicensed.

I trust in God for my living and I do just fine. I do not have to police what others do, I have enough policing my own daily actions.

Newby08
02-13-2008, 11:34 AM
hey scott, is that your self portrait your hott,

-disclaimer-
If its your wife or anything I'm sorry and didn't mean to be offensive but it looks like that actor... and she is hott.

cgaengineer
02-13-2008, 11:35 AM
lol, well, i guess thats just the southern hospitality for you right cg? I don't know if I would report them right away, how would you know if they are licensed or not? I would definitely make sure they were informed about the licensing and if they didn't get it after that then there might be an issue. Or if I did know someone wasn't certified and they started coming after my bus. then its on. The gloves have come off.

Don't mess with the Newb (just look at that face, I'll take you out!)

I wont say anything to anyone about anything...I mind my own business.

Last year my neighbor ratted me out for watering my new sod (I was trucking in water 325 gals at a time from a lake, with permission). I didnt get in trouble and was actually granted a watering permit from the city so the neighbor calling backfired (Be careful who you mess with). People should mind their own business, its not my job to report people bending rules, now if its an immediate threat to personal safety, then yes I will step in. I understand chemicals can be hazardous to humans, animals, lakes rivers and streams...but its not like they are walking around with a loaded firearm with finger on trigger.

cgaengineer
02-13-2008, 11:36 AM
hey scott, is that your self portrait your hott,

-disclaimer-
If its your wife or anything I'm sorry and didn't mean to be offensive but it looks like that actor... and she is hott.

Its Sandra Bullock...and she is hot!

Whitey4
02-13-2008, 05:58 PM
I think there is a difference between robbing a store and putting down chemicals illegally.

The point was breaking the law is breaking the law. When a person decides to intentionally break the law, they take their own calculated risk. How about my unlicensed liquor sales analogy? A guy selling liquor without a license in front of a legit liquor store? I suppose you would tell the owner of that store to look the other way, while this guy takes his customers away?

The robbing a store thing was an obvious exageration.... maybe that one went over your head? Whoooooosh!

rcreech
02-13-2008, 06:02 PM
The point was breaking the law is breaking the law. When a person decides to intentionally break the law, they take their own calculated risk. How about my unlicensed liquor sales analogy? A guy selling liquor without a license in front of a legit liquor store? I suppose you would tell the owner of that store to look the other way, while this guy takes his customers away?

The robbing a store thing was an obvious exageration.... maybe that one went over your head? Whoooooosh!

:laugh:

I thought you were right on!

americanlawn
02-13-2008, 06:25 PM
I would not report anyone unless if it went on for years (which is probably unheard of). Also, "what comes around, goes around". If you saw the questions asked in our state tests, you would be amazed at how little they have to do with our job. It's a joke. I've known liscensed applicators that I would not want on my property. Conversely, I have known honest, hard-working individuals who properly applied products everytime that were not "liscenced" until later.

Bottom line: Passing a test means very little to me. Example: "Most dangerous drivers......young females", but they have a "liscense"......

Common sense, work ethics, and integrety mean more to me than a piece of paper. My two cents worth.

SpreadNSpray
02-13-2008, 06:57 PM

I was hoping you would bust him on that.

To me it's not just the qualification issue, its the Insurance, federal and state taxes that go along with being licensed. My state DOA requires proof of insurance every year. In order to get commercial insurance to cover applications you need to have a Federal Id #. If guys can't do it legally they shouldn't do it at all.

Whitey4
02-13-2008, 07:01 PM
I would not report anyone unless if it went on for years (which is probably unheard of). Also, "what comes around, goes around". If you saw the questions asked in our state tests, you would be amazed at how little they have to do with our job. It's a joke. I've known liscensed applicators that I would not want on my property. Conversely, I have known honest, hard-working individuals who properly applied products everytime that were not "liscenced" until later.

Bottom line: Passing a test means very little to me. Example: "Most dangerous drivers......young females", but they have a "liscense"......

Common sense, work ethics, and integrety mean more to me than a piece of paper. My two cents worth.

How about the $700 I have to pay to be legal? I have to bill out that overhead... the uncertified guy doesn't. BTW, doesn't being legal have something to do with this integrity of which you speak? :confused:

Doster's L & L
02-13-2008, 07:20 PM
[QUOTE=Green Pastures;2151087]Here in Virginia it is required of applicators to have a license as well as the business they work for.

The problem I see is that unlicensed individuals can walk in to a Lesco and purchase 95% of what is on the shelves and then in turn apply it however they see fit.

As soon as the states REQUIRE licenses to be shown for a purchase I'll believe that they are serious about helping the situation.

You hit the nail on the head. The state doesn't give a rip about all of us polluting the environment, they care about "What can we make illegal so that we'll be able to fine people for and make mad cash?" They care about charging us fees for license's and charters and they care about the fines they receive from po boys spraying a little glyphosate.

On the other side of the coin though, for those of us who have gone through the hoops which were set up by the state, we did learn to properly apply herbicides. This does give us the advantage overall.

To answer the first post.... if the guy's spraying round up (it will be apparent if he's spraying the sidewalks) nah, I'll just tell him about the big bad wolf waiting to fine him. If he's spraying the lawn though, yeah, i'll be a big, fat rat.

rcreech
02-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Again...if I knew of someone that was applying without a license...and they took ONE morcel of food off my table I am calling ODA!

I am not a ninch, but they are fail game. Just like Whiteys liquor story (which is so true BTW).

During my ODA inspection last month, our guy said he is always "gunning" for those guys!

If they don't "bother me", I won't bother them as I probably won't know about them!

I agree that all licensed applicators may not do a good job...but atleast they are LEGAL.

Atleast they have taken the steps to be a legit business and are paying the same to be in the business!

americanlawn
02-13-2008, 07:48 PM
How about the $700 I have to pay to be legal? I have to bill out that overhead... the uncertified guy doesn't. BTW, doesn't being legal have something to do with this integrity of which you speak? :confused:

Being legal has nothing whatsoever to do with integrety when it comes to passing my state's pesticide tests. Heck......we can take these tests everyday of the week until we pass:confused:. Just like our state's drivers liscences. It's a joke. You wouldn't beleive how many times our delivery trucks have been "rear-ended" by teenage girls.

Whitey -- I understand where you are coming from, cuz I think we only pay $75 for a liscense.

I can think of several people that could pass our tests quite easilly, but I would not trust them on my property.:laugh:

One local lawn care company "got ratted on" about 15 years ago by a jealous competitor (who is nolonger in business). Eversince, this guy buys from us & applies "dry fert". We apply the pesticide app's on his properties. To this day, this guy has a very fine reputation in my area, and he has many many clients. Including state representatives, multi-millionaires, etc.

grimmy7
02-13-2008, 07:49 PM
Defitinely yes. there is a reason each state gives you the opportunity to be licensed/cerified. We are in the business to serve customers the correct way when it comes to applications. Though there are costs involved to be licensed/certified it's good for business.

CHARLES CUE
02-13-2008, 07:59 PM
Sitting here in my chair i dont think i would turn them in i have always been a mind my own business typ of guy its one of those thing that just dont piss me off yet. but you just never know i would if it came to mine to i would not worry about buba. like some people dont realize you cant apply store bought chem like roundup or others.
Charles Cue

Whitey4
02-13-2008, 08:03 PM
Being legal has nothing whatsoever to do with integrety when it comes to passing my state's pesticide tests. Heck......we can take these tests everyday of the week until we pass:confused:. Just like our state's drivers liscences. It's a joke. You wouldn't beleive how many times our delivery trucks have been "rear-ended" by teenage girls.

Whitey -- I understand where you are coming from, cuz I think we only pay $75 for a liscense.

I can think of several people that could pass our tests quite easilly, but I would not trust them on my property.:laugh:

One local lawn care company "got ratted on" about 15 years ago by a jealous competitor (who is nolonger in business). Eversince, this guy buys from us & applies "dry fert". We apply the pesticide app's on his properties. To this day, this guy has a very fine reputation in my area, and he has many many clients. Including state representatives, multi-millionaires, etc.

I understand your viewpoint as well. I don't run around looking for guys to report. Some guy using RoundUp in the concrete cracks doesn't bother me at all. I wouldn't even mess with a guy putting down Scotts step 1!!! That changes if they low ball an account of mine. That's when they become fair game. They do that, they better be legal.

americanlawn
02-13-2008, 08:13 PM
grimmy & Charles...........I hear ya. You're both good dudes. Thanks.

Mr.GreenJeans89
02-13-2008, 10:00 PM
Ummm........yea,in a minute,ive got someone this year im gonna report.

Newby08
02-13-2008, 11:06 PM
I have no license and I've been using chems for the past three years. And no one has said a word. Just money in my pocket.

Newby08
02-13-2008, 11:10 PM
OK, so thats a lie, but I really don't have a license... I just haven't been using chems the past three years.

Just thought I'd get some blood pressure levels up for the fun of it.

With that said I know where a lot of you are coming from when you say that having a license means little to nothing. I'm currently studying for mine and for the most part it seems to be dealing with farming. I can lay down and almost touch my house and my neighbors house at the same time. It takes me about 10 min. to cut my lawn including edging, weed eating, and blowing it off. Do you think I care anything about farming? Not quite... I can almost see the relevance though when it comes to some of the info... but I'm not planning on hooking up any boom sprayers to a tractor anytime let alone the fact that a tractor could barely fit on my front lawn if it was the smallest one. I can't even use a lawn tractor its so small. I think it may be time to move.

naughty62
02-14-2008, 07:39 AM
Low balling scrubs don't last very long around here Their inability to get insurance without a license or calculate the cost of doing business.Too many retired farmers , they will drop a dime on ya in a heartbeat. With the appearance of cell phone a guy can not Whiz on the side of road , without getting called in 10 times.Sooner or later the D.O.T. , cops ,highway patrol or Inspector is going read em the riot act .Its usually some half nuts crackpot who blames the decline of their landscape planting or lawn on their activities .And their inability to get insurance without a license .Most do not last long .Most get tire of looking over their shoulder or spent their money on beer and can not replace their homeowner junk .What does rattle my cage is other legit outfits treating a non contracted property of ours in a 30 M.P.H. wind ,a half hour before it rains . No , I do not call them in ,They seal their own fate.

rcreech
02-14-2008, 09:14 AM
OK, so thats a lie, but I really don't have a license... I just haven't been using chems the past three years.

Just thought I'd get some blood pressure levels up for the fun of it.

With that said I know where a lot of you are coming from when you say that having a license means little to nothing. I'm currently studying for mine and for the most part it seems to be dealing with farming. I can lay down and almost touch my house and my neighbors house at the same time. It takes me about 10 min. to cut my lawn including edging, weed eating, and blowing it off. Do you think I care anything about farming? Not quite... I can almost see the relevance though when it comes to some of the info... but I'm not planning on hooking up any boom sprayers to a tractor anytime let alone the fact that a tractor could barely fit on my front lawn if it was the smallest one. I can't even use a lawn tractor its so small. I think it may be time to move.

I totally agree that a license doesn't make a good applicator, but it is a step in the right direction!

I don't know why your TURF test would be talking more about farming and agriculture then turf, as ours is TOTALLY seperate, as I have both turf and agricultural categories.

With that said, maybe your state as combined them somehow, and if you actually look at it there are little to no differences.

Infact in most cases the ag side and turf side uses the SAME EXACT AI (same products with different names just with a turf labels).

Technically if you know one, you know them both.

We just use a lot bigger equipment on bigger acres. At the end of the day...pretty much one in the same with minor differences.

Mr.GreenJeans89
02-14-2008, 09:17 AM
well newby it worked,mine was boiling.I guess the biggest problem i have with unlicensed applicators is that we who are licensed and insured to do this know how much money,time,and effort it takes to be compliant.The time you spend with keeping records,following proper mixing and applying procedures,sending money and proof of insurance yearly,and just the worry that you have to do that you are not gonna get busted.Then you see some young hotshot come out there spraying or spreading and talking to your customers.Oh yeah he better be licensed,first thing i do is check his status.This business has come a long way in the respect we get from the people.We used to be looked down on now i beleive that lawn care has become a respected field and its things like having to be licensed and insured to spread pesticides is one thing that keeps it a respectful business.Not and tom,dik,harry can spend what we spend on insurance or licensing or even pass the test.You take the resrtictions away you get a bunch of lowlifes out there with trashy equip sending us back to the stone ages.

Newby08
02-14-2008, 10:16 AM
lol,

Sorry, I agree though, when I was doing maintenance it was sooo annoying to see some joe shmoe out with a beat up crappy pickup truck, a homeowner push mower, and maybe a weed eater it seemed he got from the local flea market. And here I am keeping up with paperwork, taxes, proper commercial equipment that I saved up for that require the repairs and he charges half what I do. I tried to keep it competitive with them for a while and it just pissed me off cause if I tried to much to keep my prices as low as I could I hardly made any money. If your goin to do it at all then do it right with the right equipment. I know you got to start somewhere but come on... if you can't afford to start with the proper equipment and do a proper job then wait until you can afford it.

Mr.GreenJeans89
02-14-2008, 10:22 AM
Right on brother!