PDA

View Full Version : Door hanging bags

Shades of Green LService
02-11-2008, 01:30 PM
There was a link on here a while ago to a site that sold pull string door hanging bags. Can't find it on a search. Does anyone know where i can get these?

robertsturf
02-11-2008, 02:07 PM
Try RND signs. They should have a web-site. We have used them for posting signs and door hanger bags.

Runner
02-11-2008, 09:20 PM
Blackburn has much better prices on their bags than RND...MUCH better.

whoopassonthebluegrass
02-12-2008, 12:39 AM
Blackburn has much better prices on their bags than RND...MUCH better.

what's full name of company? and website?

DLAWNS
02-12-2008, 10:45 AM
Try Blackburnflag.com. That should get you where you need to be.

Runner
02-12-2008, 12:31 PM
They are a sponsor here, as well. You can just click on their annoying flashing banner at the top of the page.

Shades of Green LService
02-12-2008, 02:45 PM
I get my flags from them. I never thought to check for bags. Thanks, just ordered 2000 bags for $35

americanlawn
02-12-2008, 06:26 PM
We buy 10,000 clear plastic doorhanger bags at a time from LESCO. They are very inexpensive.

humble1
02-12-2008, 08:45 PM
There was a link on here a while ago to a site that sold pull string door hanging bags. Can't find it on a search. Does anyone know where i can get these?

What is a pull string bag? I have seen bags that go over the knob-

Runner
02-12-2008, 08:57 PM
Good question,...because I don't believe I've ever seen these before. I'll tell you guys ONE thing I'd love to find..... That would be some sort of plastic S hook (quantity) that would allow us to hang these bags on doors that have closed loop handles...like most outside storm doors DO. These hooks could be cheap, and should be tight so the hook isn't too wide open - for the bag to blow off. If anyone has any ideas on these, on what might work for these, please let me know. It takes me about 30 seconds sometimes to tie these bags n to the door handle. This time adds up.

whoopassonthebluegrass
02-12-2008, 11:27 PM
Good question,...because I don't believe I've ever seen these before. I'll tell you guys ONE thing I'd love to find..... That would be some sort of plastic S hook (quantity) that would allow us to hang these bags on doors that have closed loop handles...like most outside storm doors DO. These hooks could be cheap, and should be tight so the hook isn't too wide open - for the bag to blow off. If anyone has any ideas on these, on what might work for these, please let me know. It takes me about 30 seconds sometimes to tie these bags n to the door handle. This time adds up.

When I hit these doors, I stick the top of the bag through the D-handle, twist once around, and then put the hole over the latch. This way it can't blow away. Note, however, this only works with this type:

Shades of Green LService
02-13-2008, 08:17 AM
What is a pull string bag? I have seen bags that go over the knob-

It's a small clear bag like the ones that everyone has suggested, but it has a draw string on top. The Sotts by me uses them and i swear there was a link on here awhile back.