PDA

View Full Version : going home this weekend...pictures?

Dirt Digger2
02-11-2008, 09:24 PM
hey guys, im going home this weekend to work on Big Red...and to get the hell out of this college town...i'm getting a little sick of it and need to get my hands dirty...anyway i'll be taking my camera with me, you guys want and specific pictures of equipment, trucks, trailers, tractors, barns, drunken nights at the bar :laugh:, etc?

RockSet N' Grade
02-11-2008, 09:40 PM
Yes to all the pics........especially the "etc." part, then again double me up on the iron and forget the "etc.".....

Landrus2
02-11-2008, 09:43 PM
ok lots of them.

kreft
02-11-2008, 09:47 PM
take two pictures of every thing ya got!

Dirt Digger2
02-11-2008, 10:01 PM
haha ok, i'll see whats at the shop. I imagine most of the larger stuff is at the shop as we have been so slow, but the trackhoe may be out on a demo job. I'll get pics of the trucks and the other good stuff

Construct'O
02-11-2008, 10:02 PM
Any of the pictured of things mention is fine for me.As long as they don't have rain,mud,ice,or snow in them.

I'm sick of winter here.Have fun:usflag:

ksss
02-11-2008, 10:20 PM
hey guys, im going home this weekend to work on Big Red...and to get the hell out of this college town...i'm getting a little sick of it and need to get my hands dirty...anyway i'll be taking my camera with me, you guys want and specific pictures of equipment, trucks, trailers, tractors, barns, drunken nights at the bar :laugh:, etc?

I will take a couple pictures of the drunken nights at the bar, sprinkled with a couple photos of ladies with questionable moral character is always a plus. Scag needs something to think about besides a plastic lever on a CX excavator.

Dirt Digger2
02-11-2008, 10:22 PM
lol we'll see how things go about the bar...i may end up in the shop until midnight turning wrenches and busting knuckles...which quite honestly is more fun to me then going out on the town

bobcat_ron
02-11-2008, 11:45 PM
Nothing wrong with being a picture slut.

Scag48
02-12-2008, 01:15 AM
Yep, more pics. And yes, I still think Case needs to quit being cheap and not put a plastic safety lever in there. Not only does it look ******ed, being all orange and plastic, but I could just see a doof operator busting that thing off.

Just you guys wait until I'm on iron daily, there will be so many pics on here you won't know what to do with yourselves. I'm planning a trip down to the Cat dealer next week, the HQ office. I'll get some pics of that trip, hopefully the pics of that awesome mustard yellow won't burn anyone's eyes out. I know Ron, QPS and I will be just fine, I'm worried for the rest of you though. :drinkup:

coopers
02-12-2008, 04:19 AM
I'll get some pics of that trip, hopefully the pics of that awesome mustard yellow won't burn anyone's eyes out. :

I might vomit! I'll have tums sitting next to me while I look. :dancing:

Blake

Fieldman12
02-12-2008, 07:17 PM
How about the best of both worlds. I would like to see some pics with girls on equipment in nice little outfits.

DBL
02-12-2008, 07:33 PM
where do you have the tractor at?were pretty damn slow around here except some snow...so i have a lot of time on my hands so hit me up if youre around

Dirt Digger2
02-12-2008, 07:35 PM
tom its settin on the side of my house right now. Saturday morning i am driving it to the shop to work on it all day, then its going to steves farm.

Dirt Digger2
02-17-2008, 02:35 PM
well guys, all of our equipment is out on jobs right now...so the only thing at the shop was a backhoe on a trailer...but i grabbed a picture of my tractor after i got all the lights put on it, and the 3 real dump trucks

RockSet N' Grade
02-17-2008, 07:00 PM
D.Digger.......the first shot is almost like a shot of a white rabbit in the middle of a snow storm.......kinda hard to see. I know there are some babes in that one, just can't quite see them :)

Dirt Digger2
02-17-2008, 09:14 PM
D.Digger.......the first shot is almost like a shot of a white rabbit in the middle of a snow storm.......kinda hard to see. I know there are some babes in that one, just can't quite see them :)

you know i ended up working in the shop until midnight friday, then from 7am to 7pm saturday and was rushing to get done because i had to drive 5 miles on a fairly busy road to get it back to the farm...i didn't feel like loading it onto a trailer and hauling it (luckily i put the rotator light on).....so i was exhausted this weekend and never did end up seeing and ladies:sleeping:

RockSet N' Grade
02-17-2008, 10:21 PM
Rotator light works for me......I'm easy....

Dirt Digger2
02-18-2008, 08:37 AM
come on...out of that Ford, Mack, and Pete somebodies gotta be happy too...haha

Scag48
02-18-2008, 04:51 PM
I like the Pete, but you Easterners sure do some weird stuff to them trucks. I never understood the massive cabguards so that you have to put a bend in the exhaust stack. I do like the paint job on those rigs!

Fieldman12
02-18-2008, 05:55 PM
I like the Pete and next would be the Mack. Sounds like your getting some stuff done to the tractor. Keep us posted with more pics.