PDA

View Full Version : My New Broken Battery backpac

humble1
02-11-2008, 11:25 PM
:cry:So i ordered a battery powered backpack sprayer w/ jd9 gun 2 batteries etc $350 dollars latter it arrives at my door. I open the package with excitement, just like the kid on " A Christmas Story" when he got his red rider combo action bb gun with built in compass in the stock.

I hear a sound of small pieces giggling in the bottom of the box- oh i wonder what those small pieces are? Yup its the sureflow pump cracked down the middle, and the fitting the hose connects to was sheared off.

I would like to thank the careless shipping job of the big brown box truck and the guys in the brown uniforms. Jerks!!!!!! my box is crushed, holes in it, scuff marks etc.:nono::nono::nono:

Whitey4
02-11-2008, 11:47 PM
Bummer. The wear brown uniforms for a reason.

Battery back pack? Man, I like to keep it simple. For Christmas, one thing on my list was a course grain black pepper mill. Simple enough, right? What do I get? This thing that needs 5 AAA batteries, has a miniature flashlight built into it, and it uses a push button instead of a simple crank handle. Probably has an Intel uProcessor in it too. When I buy my new Quick 32.... I'm NOT getting the push button start. Just more stuff to break or die early.... I've also had a marine deep cycle battery blow up in my basement. Batteries suck.

bugthug
02-13-2008, 12:01 AM
was this a fastpac ? I have been thinking about ordering a few but I hear their customer service blows.

twhite2u
02-13-2008, 01:33 AM
:cry:So i ordered a battery powered backpack sprayer w/ jd9 gun 2 batteries etc $350 dollars latter it arrives at my door. I open the package with excitement, just like the kid on " A Christmas Story" when he got his red rider combo action bb gun with built in compass in the stock.

I hear a sound of small pieces giggling in the bottom of the box- oh i wonder what those small pieces are? Yup its the sureflow pump cracked down the middle, and the fitting the hose connects to was sheared off.

I would like to thank the careless shipping job of the big brown box truck and the guys in the brown uniforms. Jerks!!!!!! my box is crushed, holes in it, scuff marks etc.:nono::nono::nono:
We use FloJet Pumps not shurflo ;o)

twhite2u
02-13-2008, 01:35 AM
The "Brown" shipping company has damaged more then one of our sprayers too!!

twhite2u
02-13-2008, 01:49 AM
First I have heard about customer service sucking. FastPac dose everything in our power to rectify any problems that might arrive. (Example) with the above mentioned shipping damage. We sent a new unit to him ASAP while we have not been compensated for the destroyed Backpack by the shipping company. We strive to give our customers quick and responsive replies when we are notified of a problem. If there is a problem with customer service I would like to know about it. Thank You

humble1
02-13-2008, 02:52 PM
was this a fastpac ? I have been thinking about ordering a few but I hear their customer service blows.

I was wrong in the pumpnot sureflow it is flowjet, so far terry white was very responsive to my inquiry, he got right back to my email same day, and after big browns investigation he had shipped out another unit. I havent received that one yet, hopefully this one will be intact. Looks like a bad arse unit on the video on their website.

americanlawn
02-13-2008, 07:30 PM
We use Shurflo battery-powered backpacks. One of them had the battery break off the plastic support. Tried to glue it, but no success. Oh well.

bugthug
02-13-2008, 08:19 PM
I read on another site that the fastpac leaked and got no response from the company. Not trying to bash I think it is a great product. I have a shurflo and it is a pos. I am interested in buying the fastpac just dont like the idea of leaking chemical.

twhite2u
02-13-2008, 08:47 PM
I am not aware of that particular problem on another site. We had a customer report a leaking lid recently and was wondering how tight the lid can be. Since our response to the customer to rectify the problem, we have not heard of anymore leak issues with the lid or any other leak issue. We know its not a perfect world and appreciate all of our customers views and inputs.

twhite2u
02-18-2008, 07:20 PM
We strive to make FastPac the most wanted sprayer on the market. FastPac has been in development for over 2 years now and with over 100 backpack and FastPac Systems out there, we know we have created a great product for the Industries who use Backpacks‘. This blog page http://fastpac.biz/yabb is for “you” our customers and potential customers who want to know more about and see what owners are saying about their FastPac. Post a question, tell people about FastPac, let us know how we are doing. We are the only BackPack Sprayer company who is doing something like this and believe this is the best way to keep our current customers and potential customers in the know of our products. So please, if you own a FastPac, tell everyone what you think. We except criticism and compliments of every kind. This is how we create the best sprayer on the market. Thank You.

T White
FastPac Spraying Systems Inc.

twhite2u
02-18-2008, 07:30 PM
We use Shurflo battery-powered backpacks. One of them had the battery break off the plastic support. Tried to glue it, but no success. Oh well.

Should have bought a FastPac, Metal base, car charger adapter for battery, charges in less then 20 minutes, 60 psi pressure www.fastpac.biz

DUSTYCEDAR
02-18-2008, 11:15 PM
that is a nice looking system but can it have a want for weed apps on lawns so tips can be changed?

humble1
02-18-2008, 11:17 PM
I got my 2nd fastpac delivered by the big brown truck today. I wanted to throw a snowball at him after he thumped it on the porch. Any way ,delivered as promised by Fastpac. So far customer service has been great terry. I will be trying it out later this week.

twhite2u
02-18-2008, 11:39 PM
that is a nice looking system but can it have a want for weed apps on lawns so tips can be changed?
Since our Spray Guns are GES 505, the tips are the same as the JD9 guns that are also an HD Hudson gun. We have had customers change tips to accommodate their needs for certain applications. We Only offer the one tip that comes on the GES 505 but the link to get other tips is at http://www.hdhudson.com/gg-spray-guns.html Hope this helps you.

twhite2u
02-18-2008, 11:43 PM
I got my 2nd fastpac delivered by the big brown truck today. I wanted to throw a snowball at him after he thumped it on the porch. Any way ,delivered as promised by Fastpac. So far customer service has been great terry. I will be trying it out later this week.

Put a fresh charge on your Battery. You will see a difference in the spray power then from the factory. Have Fun

TWhite

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 02:05 AM
First I have heard about customer service sucking. FastPac dose everything in our power to rectify any problems that might arrive. (Example) with the above mentioned shipping damage. We sent a new unit to him ASAP while we have not been compensated for the destroyed Backpack by the shipping company. We strive to give our customers quick and responsive replies when we are notified of a problem. If there is a problem with customer service I would like to know about it. Thank You

Are you the Fastpac man ?
If so , you are a copier . I posted my ele BP right here on this sight in 2005 and u have copied it .
When I saw it I know it was designed with mine as a model .
What a piece of junk u have made . Haha

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 02:11 AM
Just recently , I had thought of contacting my attorney about your copying my idea .
Tomorrow I will
Hope you don't have deep pockets

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 02:11 AM
Should have bought a FastPac, Metal base, car charger adapter for battery, charges in less then 20 minutes, 60 psi pressure www.fastpac.biz

It's junk ........................

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 02:27 AM
Do you own a FastPac? You keep saying we copied you, Did you design the FastPac System? Do you hold a "Patent" on any design? I guess Solo stole SurFlows Backpack too? You might want to watch what you "say" about a product you have never owned or had a problem with. You will be the one being "sued" for slander of a product you have never owned nor operated to back up your "claim".

TWhite

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 02:38 AM
I know of a few who have your crappy bp.
The metal base is riveted together and comes apart quickly .
The battery is good for 5 maybe 6 stops .
The battery is small and worthless .
And most importantly , it's a Solo BP , you gotta be joking , that the worst BP of all.
I , as well and many others here have posted their problem with the leaky lids .
It's inherit with Solo.
And there's the wand , el cheapo .
Yeah , you got a real winner , until the word gets out .
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 02:41 AM
Do you own a FastPac? You keep saying we copied you, Did you design the FastPac System? Do you hold a "Patent" on any design? I guess Solo stole SurFlows Backpack too? You might want to watch what you "say" about a product you have never owned or had a problem with. You will be the one being "sued" for slander of a product you have never owned nor operated to back up your "claim".

TWhite

"Slander" is the wrong word , idiot .
The correct word should be "libel"

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 03:00 AM
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=128144

Here's the thread here I write about Solo BP leaking .

ArizPestWeed
02-19-2008, 03:04 AM
Read this one , too
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=80293&highlight=solo+lids+leaking

Maybe you otta go spam some other board with your advertisement

topsites
02-19-2008, 03:55 AM
Pure Fedex or USPS here.

is for “you” our customers and potential customers

I don't particularly care for how "you" the vendor said that, whether or not "you" meant it that way, imo it would've sounded better just saying it's for our customers.

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 04:51 AM
It's junk ........................

Your threading/commenting on a SOLO backpack so how about you keep the SOLO comments to them and not FastPac. That same thread you linked to? Someone mentioned they had 5 Solo's and never a problem. I think you need to screw YOUR lid on tighter.

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 05:13 AM
I know of a few who have your crappy bp.
The metal base is riveted together and comes apart quickly .
The battery is good for 5 maybe 6 stops .
The battery is small and worthless .
And most importantly , it's a Solo BP , you gotta be joking , that the worst BP of all.
I , as well and many others here have posted their problem with the leaky lids .
It's inherit with Solo.
And there's the wand , el cheapo .
Yeah , you got a real winner , until the word gets out .
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You say you know people who have our sprayers yet I have heard nothing about what YOU say and YES I see everything that has to do with FastPac. As for the Battery life, you are supposed to plug in the battery after each use, this not only keeps the battery fresh but makes the life of the battery last longer. Would you disconnect your alternator from your car battery after you start your car!? The system works, they wouldn't sell otherwise. FYI....we have repeat customers buying FastPac's and here in Las Vegas a company traded out all 24 Surflows that kept breaking down for 9 FastPac's and we haven't had one single warranty issue with them.....Junk Huh!?

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 05:17 AM
You say you know people who have our sprayers yet I have heard nothing about what YOU say and YES I see everything that has to do with FastPac. As for the Battery life, you are supposed to plug in the battery after each use, this not only keeps the battery fresh but makes the life of the battery last longer. Would you disconnect your alternator from your car battery after you start your car!? The system works, they wouldn't sell otherwise. FYI....we have repeat customers buying FastPac's and here in Las Vegas a company traded out all 24 Surflows that kept breaking down for 9 FastPac's and we haven't had one single warranty issue with them.....Junk Huh!?And we don't use "WANDS" we use GES 505 GUNS go look for yourself

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 05:21 AM
We strive to make FastPac the most wanted sprayer on the market. FastPac has been in development for over 2 years now and with over 100 backpack and FastPac Systems out there, we know we have created a great product for the Industries who use Backpacks‘. This blog page http://fastpac.biz/yabb is for you our customers and potential customers who want to know more about and see what owners are saying about their FastPac. Post a question, tell people about FastPac, let us know how we are doing. We are the only BackPack Sprayer company who is doing something like this and believe this is the best way to keep our current customers and potential customers in the know of our products. So please, if you own a FastPac, tell everyone what you think. We except criticism and compliments of every kind. This is how we create the best sprayer on the market. Thank You.

T White

As it is not a Perfect world, some people believe THEY ARE.....to bad they just don't get it

twhite2u
02-19-2008, 05:23 AM
Pure Fedex or USPS here.

I don't particularly care for how "you" the vendor said that, whether or not "you" meant it that way, imo it would've sounded better just saying it's for our customers.

Noted...Thank You

TWhite

bugthug
03-23-2008, 10:19 PM

So how does the sprayer work?

twhite2u
04-28-2008, 05:58 PM
We strive to make FastPac the most wanted sprayer on the market. FastPac has been in development for over 2 years now and with over 100 backpack and FastPac Systems out there, we know we have created a great product for the Industries who use Backpacks‘. This blog page http://www.fastpac.biz/comments.htm is for our customers and potential customers who want to know more about and see what owners are saying about their FastPac. Post a question, tell people about FastPac, let us know how we are doing. We are the only BackPack Sprayer company who is doing something like this and believe this is the best way to keep our current customers and potential customers in the know of our products. So please, if you own a FastPac, tell everyone what you think. We except criticism and compliments of every kind. This is how we create the best sprayer on the market. Thank You.

T White

http://www.fastpac.biz/comments.htm

twhite2u
04-28-2008, 06:01 PM

humble1
02-08-2009, 08:34 PM
I used my fastpac all year, I love mine and I did have only one problem unrelated to the company, it was damage by UPS.. I had a new one pretty quick.

The only problem I have is that the sticky stuff that holds the velcro on the battery and metal battery area melted off from the chemicals I use. If I had one sugestion for the fast pac owners, it would be to see if they can come up with a latch system to hold the battery in place. As far as using it it puts out a lot of product just like their video shows. I use mine for tick and ant control programs, I have a 25 gal nurse tank in my truck to refill it. 25 gal is not enough I would go 50 next time around. I would buy anothe r fastpac without hessitation. I cant speak for the guy who owns the company, but my guess is he is a PCO so maybe he isnt right by the phone, I know I sometimes take a few days to get back to people when I am doing 12-14 hour days. Sometime I just want to get home shower, eat and drink a beer with out dealing with my customers.

ArizPestWeed
02-10-2009, 03:10 PM
Fastpac is having serious legal problems with using copies of Solo back packs from China .
The back pack he his using is a very cheap copy of Solo Back packs .
Her does not have permission from solo nor does the China company have permission to manufacture these back packs.

I know of one large pest control distributor that discontinued selling them because of sooo many complaints and the legal issues .

Also , Fastpac contacted me a few weeks ago , asking to see my newer version of my home made ele back pack, did not realize it was him at first .

I need to make better photos of my ele back pack plans , showing you how to make your own .

If any one is interested , see my email below .

ArizPestWeed
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
I've had several request for photos on how to make your own battery powered back pack .
I accidentally deleted the photos showing detail on this process and will have more in less than 1 week.
Please use Yahoo emaill address from signature line below.
Thx

Ric
02-12-2009, 12:56 PM
I've had several request for photos on how to make your own battery powered back pack .
I accidentally deleted the photos showing detail on this process and will have more in less than 1 week.
Please use Yahoo emaill address from signature line below.
Thx

Pest

The same Gel batteries that Shurflo uses are sold at Tractor Supply for only $ 19.95 and the cheapest 12V Demand 1 GPM Pump is only $ 59.00. Throw in a few fitting along with some imagination and Bang you have your own homemade sprayer. Make it a Backpak or put it on a dolly and pull it behind you, It shouldn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. Yes wore out Backpaks are a good source for the tank. I did mine on a 2 wheel hand truck and just pull it around.

ArizPestWeed
02-12-2009, 04:02 PM
The pumps are $45 each from Northern Tool and batteries are $10 each off the net .

BUGSY1
02-12-2009, 04:05 PM
Isn't that interesting how my posts got taken off regarding Fastpacs customer service not being up to par. I know i didn't remove it....J Dyches

ArizPestWeed
02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
I believe it was removed because admin felt that was between you and Fastpac , in private

ArizPestWeed
02-12-2009, 05:27 PM

This is the owner of Fastpac

JDUtah
02-12-2009, 06:47 PM
This is the owner of Fastpac

Dude, we get it, you feel violated... trying to sabotage him here is hardly the place for a 'battle'...

ArizPestWeed
02-16-2009, 11:11 PM
Trying to do what ?
You been drinking 24d ?

I am exposing his relentless pursuit of copying other people.

DA Quality Lawn & YS
02-16-2009, 11:21 PM
Wow, this thread is heated....
I was actually interested in checking in to this Fastpac deal, too.....

ArizPestWeed
02-17-2009, 12:45 AM
Shurflo are great for spot spraying , small jobs .
The ones I make are great for both , especially large blanket jobs .
I did , (well , big for me) , a 8K sq ft job today using my ele back pack.

And , NO , this is NOT a heated thread , it's all in "serious fun", maybe a little more serious than fun .

:)

I'm thinking Mr White made a trip to China with a box full of goodies for the Chinese to copy and mass produce .
Wonder if he also sells pseudo Rollex Watches !

:laugh:

ArizPestWeed
04-02-2009, 04:48 AM
The "Brown" shipping company has damaged more then one of our sprayers too!!

It's more "than" one , not "then" .

No wonder your copies are garbage , lol

Ric
04-02-2009, 08:37 AM
It's more "than" one , not "then" .

No wonder your copies are garbage , lol

Airpest

Are you stirring a Month and Half old Pot?????

ArizPestWeed
04-08-2009, 02:44 AM
Airpest

Are you stirring a Month and Half old Pot?????

Having some fun , Dic-less , that's all :drinkup:

Ric
04-08-2009, 10:29 AM
Having some fun , Dic-less , that's all :drinkup:

Airpest

You act like a little girl and stir an old pot, then call me Dic-less??????

ROFLMAO

ArizPestWeed
04-08-2009, 12:21 PM
:cool2::cool2: