PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer

Wilson Edge
02-11-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey I plan on buying a new trailer for the upcoming season and had a few plans for it..
Im planning on a 6X16 ft trailer with 2 ft sides. Im thinking of sectioning the first 4 ft with 7 ft walls that i can put grass in. Im planning on buying a walker so my plan is too have a hydrolyic arm that swings down from the bin that i dump the grass in and then it lifts up and dumps all the grass into the bin. has anyone seen anything like this do you have any pics or even plans that i could check out.....i guess the main question is do you think that it would work....

lawnbutch
02-12-2008, 12:09 AM
I Think I Seen What You Are Talking About Last Winter On This Site Or The Other One. It Was Made By Someone In Kansas Or Neb. And They Also Had Walkers. The Only Thing Is I Think I Would Us An 18' Trailer. Let Us Know How It Works Out. Mo

jdmcat
02-12-2008, 01:22 AM
you can get a Walker with a hoist that will dump the grass directly into your truck/trailer. the company i work for has 2 of these and they are awesome.

barefeetny
02-12-2008, 01:35 AM
do you back up into the tire.... or just eyeball it....

thats cool but i could see myself wacking the sideboards of the dump or the quarters on that truck

Wilson Edge
02-12-2008, 12:48 PM
yah i have seen the high dump on the walker but they cost like $2500 and i think for half that i could build this rig and it would work with all my other lawn mowers. it would help lift the grass into the bin....