PDA

View Full Version : ****first Place****

ChampionLS
02-12-2008, 01:32 AM
Ok.. Guys.. hows this for First Place!

goto this link : http://icpi.wehaa-server2.com/

It's Interlocking Concrete Pavement magazine online.

At the BOTTOM of the screen...is a scroll bar.. slide it to the right to view page 28&29

Read the Article on the right! Check out ALL THOSE STARS! and... theres a HALF MILE of low voltage cable buried under those pavers!!!!

The article says LED lights, but ours will work equally. :cool2:

Mike M
02-12-2008, 08:28 AM
Wow, that's like a road to oz. How in heck did they design and install that? Those lights must be even nicer/softer to the eye, considering the photo has hot spots on the reflected building surfaces.

I've never seen anything like that. I doubt someone cut-and-nut that whole configuration. In fact, I would bet money on Hadco pierce points.

Landrus2
02-12-2008, 08:34 AM
That must have taken lots and lots of hours to set up that is for sure.:drinkup:

Lite4
02-12-2008, 10:02 AM
Very cool. Excellent paver work too.

poiuy qwerty
02-13-2008, 10:23 AM
great job. that is really amazing

Eden Lights
02-13-2008, 12:51 PM
Great look, since I have never seen something like that I really liked. The randomness of the leds and the low lumens make it work.

Did you guys do the math? 30,000 man hours? @$40 (A low guess) that's 1.2mil? 12 weeks thats 52+ plus guys @6 days of week? Typical contractor numbers, what do you think?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Perhaps they used all Indian labour? I saw a Frontiers of Construction show that detailed the building of a mega mall in Dubai. The floor was all detailed palm frawns done in multicoloured pavers... All of the labour was Indian, and these guys were artisans... They hand cut each and every stone to fit percisely with no templates! and they worked for only a few bucks a day. Incredible

ChampionLS
02-14-2008, 04:34 AM
I'm curious just who's lights they are. Obviously we offer 10 colors, and if you look closely at that driveway, there are lots of different color pavers used. The lights look round like ours, but for the sake of the publisher.. they're tied into one of our competitors products, who is trying to push their new LED line. I'll probably give that contractor a call and see what they say. The contractor has a very high tech website too.

www.countywidelandscaping.com

barefeetny
02-17-2008, 11:48 PM
wow...

the more i see lighting the more i want to learn it....

i take it that driveway will never see a plow...

Nate

ChampionLS
02-19-2008, 02:29 AM
wow...

the more i see lighting the more i want to learn it....

i take it that driveway will never see a plow...

Nate

You CAN plow over our brand. They are recessed.