PDA

View Full Version : 03' ASV RC-50 Rubber Track Loader & Attachments...Great Price!!

Tri-City GroundWorx
02-13-2008, 11:27 AM
I have tried to sell all of my equipment I have on EBAY as a complete package deal, and it did not sell. (To much variation in industry specific equipment to sell all as package) So now I am starting to piece it out. The item I am listing now is my ASV RC-50 rubber track skid loader, w/ all the attachments. This is a great machine. The only reason I am selling it is my partners (brother & father-in-law) have a Cat and now we are phasing out of the Lawncare/landscaping/excavating industry and I do not personally need this one anymore. I bought this machine used in 2006 and never used it for any major hard work...in other words I have worked it pretty easy. It has some cosmetic issues, because it has been worked, but performance is not lacking. I am ready to sell now and am looking for serious buyers. This machine has CAT joystick controls, Heater in the floor, Perkins/Cat diesel engine, and only has 1000 hrs, it operates very smoothly. It weighs only 4750 lbs w/out attachments, and only has 2.7 psi ground pressure, if operated correctly you can run on customers lawns and not even show that you've been there, unlike wheeled machines. I have all manuals and paperwork to go with it. The attachments included are a Bob-Cat Auger attachment w/ 12" bit, 72" bucket w/ tooth bar, and a set of forks if wanted. I can deliver if needed. Please PM me if you are interested. I am including some pics for you to see. Thanks.

Albery's Lawn & Tractor
02-13-2008, 10:52 PM
Whats the price? And Whats the lift capacity?

Tri-City GroundWorx
02-14-2008, 12:13 PM
I am asking 15,900 and the lift capacity is as following:

Tipping Load - 3000lb
Operating Capacity:
SAE J818 rating, 35% tip load = 1050lb
SAE J818 rating, 50% tip load = 1500lb

Maximum Lift Height = 115"

ProCutLawnCare10
03-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Wow.. off subject, but i love your dump trucks! Those are good looking internationals.. you wanna sell the single axel and the asv as a package?