PDA

View Full Version : Moved Thread

Dougbythesea
02-13-2008, 01:53 PM
Just wondering when a thread gets moved where does it go and why?? I was getting lots of good advice then my thread was moved and that ended getting any more postings.

Michael J. Donovan
02-13-2008, 02:06 PM
I found that your thread was originally posted in the Commercial Mowing forum and was moved to a more appropriate forum - http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=215291

if you go to where you had initially posted (in the Commercial forum) you will be redirected to where the thread has been moved

bobcat_ron
02-13-2008, 03:53 PM
I keep getting e-mails with "moved" in my inbox, so like the dummy I am, I open it only to find I don't have "special access", blah, blah, what's up with that?

Landrus2
02-13-2008, 03:56 PM
It happens to me all the time. lots and lots get removed not moved.

Michael J. Donovan
02-13-2008, 03:57 PM
if your thread has been redirected or moved to another forum then you can follow the redirect to where that post/thread is...if a thread has been moved and you cannot access that thread it means it has been removed from the site

Dougbythesea
02-14-2008, 12:03 AM
Thanks for clearing that up for me Michael. Although I'm not sure that's a more appropriate forum since all response has ceased since being moved.:clapping: