PDA

View Full Version : Exmark- Company support

jaybee
11-05-2001, 09:52 PM
As I get ready to store the mowers for the winter i had a feww questions about my Exmarks as far as servicing. Instead of calling the dealer i thought I would e-mail Exmark and ask a few questions. Not only did they respond almost immediatley with my answers but gave me a toll free number to call with any other questions. Exmark is the only commercial mower I've ever owned and this is just one of the reasons why.

Eric ELM
11-05-2001, 09:57 PM
That is good to hear. You could of also posted your question on the Exmark forum here on Lawnsite and everyone could of read your questions and answers. ;)

Runner
11-06-2001, 03:31 AM
Their service is unsurpassed. Not only have they always been helpful through email and by phone, but when I was having trouble with my deck, they came out and watched it cut to see exactly what it was doing. They were about prepared to replace the deck for me if we didn't find what the problem was. Low and behold, we found it afterwards.

65hoss
11-06-2001, 04:21 AM
Yes the are the best at service. I've always had quick, prompt service from eXmark. Any question has been given their full attention and then some extra.:)

awm
11-06-2001, 08:05 AM
aint nuttin ever broke on mine.:D jus kidding my experience has been the same.as others.

Tracker
11-06-2001, 01:01 PM
I completely agree. I purchased a brand new 36" Metro in August and had ongoing problems with it over a 2 month period. The customer service guys were great, but the unit kept having problems. So when it developed another problem after spending a week at the dealer, I called the president of Exmark and described the situation with the mower and indicated that I felt that I should be getting a new mower from them or my money back. He indicated that he would discuss it with his people and that I would be getting a call back. The dealer called a short time later and indicated that they would be picking the mower up and voiding the finance contract that I had made no payments on. So, no money out of my pocket, just the hassle with the repairs. They handled the situation very well and I have since purchased a slightly used (homeowner) Turf Tracer HP. I believe that I got a flawed unit from an overall excellent company. That is why I decided to try a different product of theirs (hydro not belt). I got the TTHP with 100 hrs. use and in excellent condition for $2400 and hope that hydros have fewer problems than belt drives.