PDA

View Full Version : stickers

stslawncare
11-06-2001, 07:55 PM
hey guys, talking with chad and he says he needs 300 stickers in order to sell them, i really want some, and im sure others do also. how many of u would order stickers, and more importantly how many? im going to get atleast 6.

BufalinoLand
11-06-2001, 11:22 PM
what stickers

cos
11-07-2001, 01:12 AM
What was the final print of these sticker? I think alot of people wanted things excluded from them. Like, sorry Chuck, Lawnsite.com, and the date, cause it drowned out the message a little.

stslawncare
11-07-2001, 12:18 PM
i believe the final decision was the one with the trees, u can view the stickers at the top of this page.

cos
11-07-2001, 12:33 PM
Scottie,

I have yet to see, the final print and Anybody interested....blah, blah. What is the final print? I saw several, but not one that has been decided to be the final print. Show us the final print and then you will get your buyers that are interested. I don't even know what I am buying, that is why haven't ordered yet.

Scraper
11-07-2001, 01:07 PM
I'm not buying anything where someone profits from the devastation that happened in NY, PA and DC. Seems funny how the whole patriotic sticker idea came up after 9/11 not to mention all these ingrates hawking flags. :mad: Our flag is not meant to be pasted to a bumper and covered with soot, grease, dirt or whatever. I have seen so much disrespect to our flag lately it disgusts me! :cry: I actually saw a landscaper that tied a flag on the ramp to his trailer. Guess where that flag rested every time he let down the ramp? The flag was dirtier than my front door mat. Not to mention all the flags on the side of the road which have blown off cars. Our flag deserves much more than that!!! :angry: So no...I don't want any and voted no! Now maybe if it was just some trees and grass I'd think about it...the flag does not belong there.

Don't get me wrong...I am as patriotic as one can get, but my flag comes in at night!

Maybe Chad and Chuck will donate all proceeds they make from the sticker to a charity if they plan on using the flag.