PDA

View Full Version : Easy Question..

Gaturf
02-17-2008, 08:27 PM
This question may be to easy for this section but hopefully Ill get a good response.
For years i have been paying someone to change the fluids on my Walker, Scag and Exmark mowers. I'm sure its an easy thing to do but i dont want to screw something up. The scag and exmark are pretty easy but I'm not sure about the walker. Its a 25hp, liquid cooled engine. does someone have a step by step procedure? What materials do i need....oil, oil filters, fuel filters, air filters...how much oil.....etc. if anyone can help that would be great. thanks for your help.

Gaturf

Gaturf
02-17-2008, 09:22 PM
what does bump mean

Gaturf
02-17-2008, 10:07 PM
maybe i chose the wrong forum for this question. ill try somewhere else. thanks

WJW Lawn
02-18-2008, 07:29 PM
Bump simply means you want your topic to go back to the top of the list.

You should have all the info you need in your manuals. It should tell you what, how much, and when.

GL!

Gaturf
02-18-2008, 11:02 PM
thanks...i already read the manual. I was just looking for a few tips like the best oil to use. Anything to make the job easer. just some where the rubber meets the road kindof stuff. thanks for replying.

gaturf

WJW Lawn
02-19-2008, 08:53 PM
Im a huge fan of Amsoil personally --- https://www.amsoil.com/storefront/ase.aspx

As for filters..if you have Kawasakis on your equipment you'll only need to ask for a Kawi filter because they only make one that fits all of their engines.

Hope this maybe helps a little more?