PDA

View Full Version : WB mower with accounts NJ

FiveOJoe
02-18-2008, 04:09 PM
Selling a 36 Hydro Snapper with the quick adjust deck, 15hp KAI Kawasaki engine, jumbo gobbler, 3 or 4 sets of blades (some new) and used older Jungle wheels (or choice of almost new Rocket wheels). 37 hours on the mower, no problems whatsoever. Gobbler in perfect condition. Used them for gated back yards on 4 lawns last season. The mower alone was over 4K new(pre-tax), Ill be looking around $3500 for the whole setup and this includes about 25 decent mowing accounts mostly in a 3 square mile area. Accounts are in Northern Burlington County, NJ near RT 130.

Will not seperate yet unless the mower goes out of the area. Trying to give someone a shot at the accounts, and hoping not to leave the customers hanging.

This is a perfect setup for a new start-up business or someone looking to grow. Some of the lawns are 1/2 acre and I used a 61 Bob cat for most of the cutting. (IT is not for sale, keeping it for my own lawn)

Joe 609 923 0329

EliteImpressions
02-18-2008, 05:18 PM
FiveOJoe,

Whats the zipcode that the accounts are located in? I may be interested.

FiveOJoe
02-18-2008, 05:23 PM
FiveOJoe,

Whats the zipcode that the accounts are located in? I may be interested.

08075, 08010, COUPLE IN 08016

gutpiles
02-18-2008, 05:57 PM
you're right in my back yard- do you have any more info on the accounts?(size, $$, ECT)

FiveOJoe
02-18-2008, 07:36 PM
you're right in my back yard- do you have any more info on the accounts?(size, $$, ECT)

Here's what I have. I ran one trailer, with a Bobcat Z and a 36WB. I am keeping most of the equipment, but do not need the 36. It is 10 months old.
I just looked at my list. 24 mowing accounts. It was about 32 but I dumped some off the list when they wanted me stop stop coming in Sept. About a third are bi-weekly or 10 days. 3 are $25, one is $40, 3 are $45, one is $60 and the rest are $30 and $35. A few of them are tiny (1/10th acre) Almost all pay cash, almost no bagging, except the first cut or two. The biggest is an acre, couple of halfs, the rest are under a quarter. 3 or 4 with gates, the rest is all riding.
NO contracts, very flexible schedule with the exception of 2 customers who wanted Thursdays. Most would stay with a decent contractor. Many wanted me to do extra work which I gave away and I was turning down accounts from neighbors because I was a one man band(semi-retired). My company was all legit, insured and registered. No pesticides.

I am getting out because my corporate job I retired from called me back at after a year for more $$.

Any other questions feel free to call me.

Turfdude
02-18-2008, 09:00 PM
George may purchase that unit back from you. He's pretty good that way - I assume you got it from Lowthers w/ your location, etc.

FiveOJoe
02-18-2008, 09:10 PM
George may purchase that unit back from you. He's pretty good that way - I assume you got it from Lowthers w/ your location, etc.

Yeah, I already talked to him. I'm sure he would. He's always been good about those things. I really do want to try to pass this off to someone and keep the customers happy. I could just say, who cares, but I want to leave the business doing the right thing. This is the second time I have gone through this(1st time was 12 years ago) and people do remember. I gave my customers then (about 60 of them)to a friend of mine and he still has almost all of them. I asked him if he wanted them this time and he say's he's too big already.:)