PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Problem on 2004 F150?

tsh1773
02-18-2008, 04:12 PM
Started out as an intermitten problem but over the weekend became constant. When I turn on the AC or heat, the flasher and bright light bulbs come on and stay on. Also cannot take out of park when this happens. This also happens with the lights on and ac/heat off. With lights and heat or ac on, the flasher and bright light bulbs come on and stay on and are much brighter than before. Any ideas? I just bought it in August and it's at the dealership now being looked at. Hopefully, whatever it is, it's covered under the warranty...

STONE SCAPES
02-18-2008, 08:07 PM
had problem with a 97 got traced back to a poorly installed windshield. ended up stuck in 4 wheel low. Took to dealer $600.00 later it was fixed

AI Inc
02-19-2008, 08:50 AM
had problem with a 97 got traced back to a poorly installed windshield. ended up stuck in 4 wheel low. Took to dealer $600.00 later it was fixed

I had the same thing on a 00 350 , windshiled was leaking , moisture got into the fusebox and caused havoc

mike lane lawn care
02-19-2008, 11:10 PM
i had something similar on my GMC, it was the trailer package grounding out. removed trailer fuses, and the problem went away. the next day i re did my trailer wirring for the entire vehicle and haven't had a problem since.